Umberto is annoyed that the Haitians forced him to escape during the beginning of the previous mission so he wants you to mess up a Haitian Drug deal. The Haitians are having a deal with the Streetwannabes in a mansion in Starfish Island, so Rico will take you there in a speedboat to screw up the deal from the water.
When you're there, open fire at the Haitian bodyguards on the Reefer boats, or blow them all up with your Rocket Launcher (if you have one). Then, the Streetwannabes will turn on the Haitians. They'll kill the three Haitians conducting the deal and they'll take the coke. Now, kill all the Haitian bodyguards on the Reefers and then blow one of them up to leave Rico some space in which to drop you off.
Once Rico drops you off, the Sharks, wielding Rugers, will attack you. Take cover and gun them down. Be careful of the few Sharks wielding Stubby Shotguns. There are two in the garden, one in the entrance, two around the sides of the house, one on the roof and two on the right side of the house and the small bridge hiding to ambush you. When they're all dead, pick up the briefcases of drugs that they drop. Once you collect the drugs, two surviving Haitians in a Dinghy blow up Rico's Jetmax. Then the cops show up to bust the deal, earning you a three-star wanted level.
Kill the few remaining Haitians and run as fast as you can to get inside the Landstalker in front of the house and escape! The Landstalker isn't very good for chases the cops and it can easily flip over if you aren't careful. Get to the Pay 'n' Spray. Once your wanted level is gone, get to the Café Robina and deliver the drugs to Umberto. After he gets the shipment, the mission is complete.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go meet Rico. He'll drive you to the meet location
- KILL ALL THE HAITIANS ON THE BOATS
- Collect all the briefcases filled with the drugs and cash
- Get the drugs and cash back to Umberto
- If the player has Brass Knuckles in their inventory, they will be removed when the player arrives at the drug deal.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Compay Gato" by Los Super Seven. The song isn't featured on any of the in-game radio stations.
- During the mission's opening cutscene, Umberto Robina mispronounces his last name as "Robino".
- The objective text telling the player to kill the Haitians on the boat is censored on the iOS version. It refers to the Haitians as "gangsters". All dialogue referring to Haitians in the cutscene is also censored.
- Even though Rico is seemingly killed in the explosion in this mission, he still survives and appears in the next mission.
|iPad 2 Version|