|This article needs more images of:|
Design gallery images
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "Super fast, super unshielded. When you're riding a Nemesis, you don't just feel the wind in your hair, you feel it tearing into the back of your eye sockets."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The Nemesis appears to be based on the Ducati Monster and the Ducati Hypermotard, with elements from an Aprilia Shiver and a front fairing similar to the KTM Duke 690. There are no body modifications for this motorcycle.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
Being a dual-sport bike, the Nemesis does not handle as well as a sports-bike, especially when it comes to stability in the corners. Compared to other bikes, though, the Nemesis is above-average. Its acceleration places it above similar bikes such as the PCJ-600 or Vader, and has a better top speed than both. Its cornering radius is tight without being excessively touchy, making for a smooth ride. Off-road performance is excellent, with a thin design and high center of gravity, providing a controllable ride. Crash deformation is average among motorcycles.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
250 / 551 (Handling.dat)
V-Twin (In-game model)
Mass cannot be observed.
Modifications (GTA V)
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
The Nemesis is a notably rare vehicle, and does not appear in traffic as often as other vehicles. However, it can be found in the following locations:
Grand Theft Auto V
- Can be seen rarely in Vinewood, Los Santos, usually during the night.
- Sometimes spawns around Pillbox Hill, La Puerta, and Vespucci.
- Rarely can be found parked on Del Perro Beach parking lot.
- Appears more frequently in the enhanced version.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Spawns much more often after the Heists Update has been installed in Pillbox Hill.
- Can be bought for $12,000 in Southernsanandreassuperautos.com, as part of the Heists Update, thus no longer making it a rare vehicle.
- Nemesis means 'the inescapable agent of someone's or something's downfall', something unpredictable or unavoidable.
- The default radio stations for the Nemesis are Space 103.2 and Lowdown FM.
- The vehicle's purchase-ability makes the second vehicle to be no longer considered a rare vehicle, after the Asea.
- Vader, a similar bike also featured in GTA V.
- Akuma, a similar bike also featured in GTA V.
- Lectro, a similar bike featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Heists Update.