|Motto: "Ik zal handhaven" (I will uphold)|
|-||Prime Minister||Mark Rutte|
|Establishment||30 January 1648|
|EU accession||1 January 1958|
|-||estimate||17,000,059 (as of 2016)|
The Netherlands are occasionally mentioned in the Grand Theft Auto series, usually through mentions of Amsterdam or the history of Liberty City.
In GTA Series
- GTA Vice City Stories
- There is a chain of coffee shops in Vice City called Old Amsterdam Coffee Shop.
- The Clothing Shop T&A Men, Is based on a Dutch International Clothing Brand C&A
- GTA IV
- New Rotterdam was a Dutch colonial town which became the present-day Liberty City
- The Rotterdam Tower and Rotterdam Hill neighbourhood are named after the Dutch port city of the same name.
- There is a street in Algonquin called Amsterdam Lane.
- Bas Rutten, the co-host of The Men's Room, is from the Dutch city of Tilburg
- The Song "History" by the Dutch group Mai Tai, features on Vice City FM
- Philips Van Der Philip, is a Dutch aesthetic minimalist from the Netherlands
- Amsterdam is mentioned in the description of Show Me the Monet.
- Gavin Van Der Loop is a lawyer from the Netherlands