- Umberto: "I've got a package waiting for collection Downtown. Go get it for me."
- Vic: "I'm not your delivery man, friend."
- Umberto: "Until I know you've got some balls and some juice in them, there'll be no alliance between us. Juan will go with you and he'll tell me if you've got something down there."
- —Umberto Robina sends Victor Vance on a mission to demonstrate his courage.
Victor was paged by Umberto who wants to talk to him. Upon arriving at Umberto's home, he starts to joke about Victor and he angrily threatens Umberto with a handgun. While Victor asks Umberto about how he knew Marty Jay Williams, Victor also asks him about opening an alliance with each other, but Umberto refuses and wants Vic to show his "balls" first. When outside Victor and a Cuban gang member get in the parked Cuban Hermes and go after the package being driven by another Cuban and being chased by more Cubans. After a chase Victor picks up the package and takes it back to Umberto.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Pick up the package
- Take the package to the drop off
Post-Mission News Story
After dropping off the package, a news reporter interpreted as one of many street races around Vice City and she added that in some cases, weapons were fired, regardless of whether the player used weapons.
- The player can leave Juan behind after getting the package.
- The package has a penis shape, another example of Rockstar's crude humor.
- There is a poster that appears in the background of Umberto's house that reads "Los Santos Fop". The poster is a clear reference to Beverly Hills Cop.
- Umberto arrives in Vice Port in a regular Hermes, instead of a Cuban model. This is most likely a developer's oversight.
- This mission is similar to the side-mission in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars called Excess Delivery. In both missions, you have to get a package whilst preventing rivals from doing the same and getting help from another person.