|Not to be confused with the Nightshade, a muscle car in GTA Online.|
It is a two-cylinder chopper motorcycle, based on an Orange County Choppers 10th Anniversary or an older Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob. Like other similar bikes, there was a Beta version of it in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Current Design Gallery
As a chopper-style bike, the Nightblade feels heavy in both acceleration and handling. However, it still can reach high speeds, much like other similar choppers in the game and braking is acceptable. The Nightblade barely perform wheelies due to its rather heavy appearance and produces wheelspins on dirt.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
V-Twin (In-game model)
The Lost and Damned
- Can be obtained after successfully completing Malc's first random character encounter. The much rarer, Wolfsbane motorcycle can also be obtained in this mission.
- Can be seen in the bike races.
- One of the bikes you have to steal for Angus.
- Can be found driven near the Hickey Bridge, if the player is on a bike.
- Can be found parked under the highway at the Angels of Death Clubhouse. This is under the Hickey Bridge on the southern edge of North Holland.
- Can be found after midnight at the crossroad in front of the Linen Lounge (North Holland) while driving a Double T Custom.
- The Nightblade plays the radio station Liberty City Hardcore by default when entered.
- The beta version featured a "Nightblade" badge on the transmission cover, while the TLAD version doesn't.