Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I think he's about to get paroled..."
- ―Tommy Vercetti
Tommy needs a safe-cracker for the bank job he is planning. Ken Rosenberg suggests a man named Cam Jones. However, Jones is currently in police custody awaiting transfer, so Tommy decides to "parole" Jones.
Tommy heads to the police station in Washington Beach and puts on a police uniform. He must not have any weapon drawn, otherwise the police will open fire on him after their first warning. After locating a key card in the station offices, Tommy heads down to the holding cells where Jones is located. Tommy swipes the key card and releases Jones from the cells.
At this point, the police realize Tommy is an intruder and open fire on him and Jones. Tommy and Jones flee the station and drive to a nearby Pay 'n' Spray. After losing the police, Tommy drives Jones to his home in Little Havana. Tommy drops Jones off, who agrees to be a safe-cracker for the heist.
- Do not waste ammunition killing the police officers after Tommy frees Jones, as they will respawn indefinitely.
- A Sentinel is parked to the right of the police station when Tommy and Jones leave, which can be used to escape.
- A police bribe is located in the alleyway where Back Alley Brawl takes place.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Break Cam Jones out of police custody
- Lose the cops
- Get Cam back to his house
|iPad 2 Version|
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Al-Naafiysh (The Soul)" by Hashim. The song doesn't play inside the Malibu Club during normal gameplay, but is featured on the in-game radio station Wildstyle, as well as the third trailer for the game.
- The name of the mission could be a nod to the 1994 Ray Liotta film of the same name.
- In the original game, the player receives a four-star wanted level after releasing Jones from the cells. In the mobile version, this is reduced to three stars.
- This is the only time in the game where the VCPD officers are armed with Uzis.