- "Tell my father I can see whoever I like!"
- ―Anna Faustin
In order to complete the mission the player must:
Niko meets Mikhail Faustin at his mansion in Beachgate. Faustin explains that he wants Niko to kill The Lost MC biker Jason Michaels, who has been seeing Mikhail's daughter Anna. Mikhail tells Niko to look for the two around Funland. Niko arrives at Funland and confronts Jason, who rides off. Niko mounts a nearby motorbike and chases Jason throughout Broker, eventually killing him before he can call for backup. Niko calls Faustin to inform him of Jason's death.
- The mission's name is a possible reference to the song of the same name by the British band Joy Division.
- The traffic during the chase is scripted, and as such, the vehicles seen are not random: a Declasse Taxi, a Cabby (unusual in Broker) and two parked Esperantos in Crockett Avenue, three Blista Compacts, two Primos, three Ferocis, a Declasse Taxi, a Premier and a Chavos on the Broker-Dukes Expressway; a Cabby, a Taxi, two Chavoses, and a Blista Compact (plus a Bobcat, a Feroci and two Vigeros parked) in Titulo Avenue; a Cabby and two Bobcats in Carson Street; a Taxi, a Blista Compact and a Feroci in Stillwater Avenue; a Blista Compact in Savannah Avenue; two Taxis, a Feroci, a Cabby and a parked Bobcat in Seymour Avenue; and another Cabby, with a parked Bobcat, Feroci and Vigero, in Parr Street.
- It is possible to kill Anna Faustin before going after Jason, although doing so will fail the mission. In a subsequent telephone calls, Niko sheepishly blames Anna's death on Jason.
- The character who first appears in Faustin's house is the Wedding Assassin from the Deal Ending mission.
- Members of The Lost MC first appear in this mission.
- Jason mentions Johnny Klebitz in this mission whom Niko later meets in Bohan.
- In TLAD, Johnny and Billy blame the Angels of Death for the death of Jason.