Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Objects add realism to Grand Theft Auto games. Some of them can be destroyed or knocked over by the player; others are solid and cause damage to the player's vehicle when collided with. Still others, such as explosive barrels and gas pumps, explode when shot at.
- Fire hydrants
- Lounge chairs
- Parking meters (generates small sums of money)
- Glass windows
- Electronic appliances (GTA VCS, found only at stores)
- Refrigerators and display racks (GTA VCS, found only at grocery stores)
- Cash registers (sometimes generates small sums of money, similar to the parking meters)
Solid (can be knocked over)
- Garbage cans
- Hay bales
- Road signs
- Shopping carts
- Traffic cones
Solid (inflict damage)
- Construction huts (except in the mission Deconstruction in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
- Fisher's Lagoon wheelchair
- Large trees
- Portable toilets (except in the mission Deconstruction in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
- Road signs
- Shipping containers
- Wire spools
- Wood piles
- Gas pumps
- Propane tanks
In GTA V, objects found on the ground (such as bricks, cans, etc.) are no longer interactive as they were in GTA IV. Though it is still possible to move a few objects found on the ground around by shooting at them.
These items will break and can only be used once. They inflict only minimal damage to pedestrians and can distract law enforcement (by making a loud shatter) if you are hidden and allow you to escape unnoticed.
- Beer bottles
- Paper bags
- Wrapped and unwrapped burgers
These items will hurt people and may attract police attention if thrown at law enforcement.
- Cell phones
- Cigarettes and their boxes
- Pool balls
- Random litter on the streets
- Sex toys
- Soft drink cans
- Gumball machines
- QUB3D blocks
These items or objects may explode when shot at, or in some cases, spray out its contents from the place it was shot at.