The name is based on Jaguar as both names are taken from species of the feline family and as their lineup features cars mostly based on Jaguars. The company also features design cues based on Maserati, as well as subtle touches from McLaren-Mercedes as seen on the F620.
|Image||Vehicle||Style||Based on (HD Universe)||Notes|
The F620 in Grand Theft Auto V.
|F620||Grand tourer||2006-2014 Jaguar XKR|
The Jackal in Grand Theft Auto V.
|Jackal||Executive sedan||2008-2016 Jaguar XJ|
The Lynx in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Lynx||Sports coupe||Jaguar F-Type||Added in the Cunning Stunts update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
- The name of the company could be a reference to the British television show The New Statesman. One of the episodes shows a car company called "Ocelot Motors".
- The Ocelot is a species of wild cat similar to the Jaguar.
- There is a military vehicle manufacturer based in Bedfordshire, England called Team Ocelot. Their vehicle is an SUV called the Team Ocelot LPPV.
- Jugular, a car manufacturer in earlier GTA games also based on Jaguar.
- Lampadati, another manufacturer with models based on Jaguar and Maserati designs.
|Albany • Annis • Benefactor • BF • Bollokan • Bravado • Brute • Buckingham • Canis • Chariot • Cheval • Classique • Coil • Declasse • Dewbauchee • Dinka • DUDE • Dundreary • Emperor • Enus • Fathom • Gallivanter • Grotti • Hijak • HVY • Imponte • Invetero • Jacksheepe • Jobuilt • Karin • Kraken • Lampadati • Liberty Chop Shop • Liberty City Cycles • Maibatsu Corporation • Mammoth • MTL • Nagasaki • Obey • Ocelot • Overflod • Pegassi • Pfister • Principe • Progen • ProLaps • Schyster • Shitzu • Speedophile • Stanley • Steel Horse • Truffade • Übermacht • Vapid • Vulcar • Weeny • Western Company • Western Motorcycle Company • Willard • Zirconium|