For this mission, you once again visit the crooked politician Thomas Stubbs III. He's at the same location, with the same arrogant butler, but this time, Stubbs is in a steam room. Johnny eventually enters and listens to Stubbs' plan - to "liberate" some white-collar criminals (charged with insider trading) from a prison transport bus, while Johnny tries desperately not to pass out from heat exhaustion, as he is fully dressed in a steam room. He finally gets out of the room and the mission is underway.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the prison transport bus location
- Take control of the prison transport bus
- Lose the cops
- Get the bus to the drop
Drive to the location on Rand Avenue and a short cutscene takes place, showing you the layout of the area. Once in control, burst into the area and eliminate all the cops within the area, and steal the Prison Bus, loaded with the white-collar criminals and a cannibalistic serial killer, who eats one of the guards as Johnny gains control. Alternatively, wait for the bus to start moving, follow it, and wait until it stops in front of a red light. Now you can gain control of it without having to deal with all the policemen. From here, you have to evade a three-star wanted level. Note that as the Prison Bus is a government vehicle, it cannot be driven into a Pay'n'Spray. After evading the police, drive over to the south end of Alderney to a dock, and let the prisoners off. The prisoners escape in a few Dinghys, while one of the crew waiting for you dumps the prison bus into the water. After the successful completion of the mission, Johnny expresses a joking fear for the people on the boat with the serial killer on a phone conversation with Stubbs.
- This mission is one of two missions where the Prison Bus can be obtained, the other one being the final mission, Get Lost.
- The Prison Bus is impervious to damage between the time the player reaches the police station and the time player evades the police in the bus.
- If the player drives the Prison Bus down Bridger Street to Panhandle Road, the player will encounter a large number of moving police cars spawning from both sides of Panhandle Road to stop the player. Similarly, the player will also stumble across a group of (non-hostile) Angels of Death bikers leaving the Booth Tunnel and traveling along Asahara Road on bikes if the player heads to the road southwards via Rand Avenue.
- The cannibal serial killer's name is Curtis Stocker. The Liberty City Tree website mentions his name after the prison bus escape.
- This is a similar mission to Tunnel of Death in GTA IV.
- Don't bother taking the bus to a Pay N' Spray garage as the bus cannot get resprayed.