Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He began to spread subversive ideas against the American government through the internet and soon after became extremely paranoid, believing that the government wanted to kill him for what he wrote. Sure enough, a government agent at United Liberty Paper hires Niko Bellic to kill Minkov, which he does after an extensive car chase.
- Wrong is Right (Killed)
- Unlike most of the other characters from the game, he doesn't have an entry in the LCPD database.
- If you look at Minkov's e-mails, one of them is from firstname.lastname@example.org, telling him to quit his investigation. This may mean that Goldberg, Ligner and Shyster law firm was going to have a case against the United Liberty Paper. This also means Oleg may work for the law firm as well.
- There is a portrait in Oleg's apartment above his fireplace of Mr. McReary and Maureen McReary. This is because in the files, the model fireplace is attached to the picture frame, so when used in Oleg's apartment, the picture went with it.
- His favorite radio stations are Vladivostok FM and LCHC.
- Oleg's 'All-Seeing Eye' laptop background is most likely a reference to the Illuminati.
- Oleg uses the same character model as James Pedeaston (albeit with a beard) and pedestrians sometimes seen in Hove Beach.