The Olifantus is a diesel-electric tugboat found on Elysian Island in Los Santos. Situated in a dry dock, the boat features a hawser, capstans, tire fenders, "H" bits, lifebuoys and a navigation light.
- A letter scrap can be found in front of the wheelhouse window.
- Oddly, a shipwreck of a tugboat in the Pacific Ocean is also named the Olifantus.
- There is another tugboat docked inside the Port of Los Santos boathouse. It is also named Olifantus.
- Its name may be based on the Oliphant, giant elephants in the Lord of the Rings, also named Mumakil.
- Its name could come from the Dutch word "Olifant" which means elephant.