- "Hey, I got a list with six names on it. How about I do you a favor and cross your name off it? Then you can take out the other names as a thank you. Sounds like a great deal, no? Get to it."
Martin has a list on five targets he wants the players to assassinate for him. At the start of the mission, only four will appear on the map, which the team has ten real-time minutes to kill, in any order they wish. The target locations are as follows:
- One is driving a Dune Buggy in the Arthur's Pass Trails.
- One is riding an Akuma around Los Santos.
- One is hiding on a billboard on Hawick Avenue.
- One is in an alleyway with gang members on Carson Avenue in Chamberlain Hills.
Once all four have been killed, Martin will text the players the location of the fifth and final assassination target, which is the Marina in La Puerta. The target is driving away from the Marina in a Jetmax. The players have five real-time minutes from when the last target was killed. Once this target is killed, the mission is complete.
- This mission becomes easier with the more players in a team, as they can go to different targets, thus saving time.
- It is recommended that the team kill the target in Chamberlain Hills last, as that is closest to the Marina, and the team will always have five minutes to kill the final target.
- The fifth target will spawn at the beginning of the mission and can be killed at any time. However, if the final target is killed early, the mission will end in failure once the original four are killed.
- If accurate and quick enough, the players can use a Sniper Rifle to kill the final target from the Vespucci Helipad, thus saving a potential boat chase.
- This mission was one of eight new contact missions added in The High Life Update along with GTA Today, Hit 'Em Up, Denial of Service, Master Data, Crime Scenester, Artificial Scarcity and Handle with Care.
- This mission is very similar to another Martin mission in GTA Online, Judging the Jury.
- When starting the mission, the Player will spawn near the Kortz Center and be given two Jackal's or a Bati 801 to use.