|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Organization VIP/CEO Challenges are a range of in-session challenges in Grand Theft Auto Online which can be started while playing as a VIP/CEO of an Organization, initially added with the Executives and Other Criminals update.
These missions can be started in-session when the player's organization has at least one associate alongside them. Each mission features an objective where the the associates compete against each other. They reward GTA$ and RP prizes.
- Added with the initial release of Executives and Other Criminals
- Courier Service -
- Due Diligence -
- Point to Point - A simple associate-based Point to Point race.
- Most Wanted - The heat is right around the corner, with all players in the organization hit with a 5-star wanted level. With a countdown of 10 minutes, the last player alive wins the challenge.
- Market Manipulation - All open convenience stores are blipped on the map. Players have to race from store to store in a hold-up spree to collect as much money as possible. When time counts down, the player with the most money wins.
- Auto Buyout - Players must steal and deliver as many vehicles as they can. Every vehicle has a specific value displayed when you enter the vehicle, so choose your acquisitions carefully. The player with the highest total value of vehicles delivered at the end of the timer wins.
- Added with the release of Further Adventures in Finance and Felony
- Cashing Out – All players in the Organization compete to hack the most ATMs within a time limit.
- Salvage – All players in an Organization, armed with rebreathers, compete to collect the most checkpoints in a set underwater area.