|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Organization VIP/CEO Work are a range of in-session missions in Grand Theft Auto Online which can be started while playing as a VIP/CEO of an Organization, initially added with the Executives and Other Criminals update.
The missions can be seen listed in the Interaction Menu under SecuroServ > VIP/CEO Work. Unlike Special Cargo or Vehicle Cargo, the player can start these missions in any type of session, be it Invite Only or Solo, as long as they are in an Organization.
Some missions can be triggered without the need for other players, while some require associates or other players in the session.
- Added with the initial release of Executives and Other Criminals
- Asset Recovery (1+ Players) - steal a vehicle wanted by the police and deliver it to a drop-off.
- Executive Deathmatch (2+ Players) - an in-session death for executives to go head-to-head.
- Executive Search (2+ Players) - as an executive, hide in an area away from other players while unmarked on the radar, or as another player, search for the hidden executive before time runs out.
- Hostile Takeover (1+ Players) - breach a secured area, steal a document and deliver it to a drop-off.
- Piracy Prevention* (2+ Players) - the player must defend their yacht from other organizations.
- Sightseer (1+ Players) - track down and collect three packages across the state.
- * Requires the player to own a yacht.
- Added with the release of Further Adventures in Finance and Felony
- Headhunter (1+ Players) – An Organization tries to take down multiple targets across the map against a time limit.
- Airfreight (1+ Players) – An Organization must collect a Cargobob and use it to extract to a drop-off point.
- Haulage (2+ Players) – An Organization must collect a large trailer and deliver it to a drop-off point.
- Added with the release of Import/Export
- Plowed (1-4 players) - Smash all the enemy supply crates using the Phantom Wedge.
- Fully Loaded (1-4 players) - Destroy all the turreted vehicles using the Ruiner 2000.
- Amphibious Assault (1-4 players) - Destroy all enemy supply crates using the Technical Aqua.
- Transporter (1-4 players) - Use the Wastelander to transport a vehicle to the drop-off location.
- Fortified (1-4 player) - Enter the Armored Boxville and survive until the time runs out.
- Velocity (1-4 players) - Enter the Rocket Voltic and stay at the top speed until the time runs out to avoid detonation.
- Ramped Up (2-4 players) - Use the Ramp Buggy and motorcycles to collect cargo crates.
- Stockpiling (1-4 players) - Collect the cargo crates on land and at sea using the Blazer Aqua.
- Note: All Import/Export VIP/CEO Work require the player to own the respective Special Vehicle featured in the mission.