Overdose of Trouble is the final mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Maria Latore from her home in the Saint Mark's district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Maria's apartment again, this time finding her close to overdosing on the various drugs she's taken. She tells Toni she needs "zap", so the pair drive to Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts at Callahan Point, where Maria believes she has some zap. As they arrive, however, she remembers that there is a stash behind a trashcan in Hepburn Heights; having appeared in sight of a biker gang meeting at the diner, the two are pursued by the bikers, angry at the pair over the death of Wayne.
Whilst dodging and evading a constant onslaught of hostile bikers, Toni and Maria find that the trashcan in Hepburn Heights has been cleaned out. Maria then recollects having zap in her apartment, leading Toni to rush back to where they started, but learns to his irritation that Maria meant Salvatore Leone's home.
Upon arrival at Salvatore's, Maria, still dazed, lashes out at Toni, blaming him for the delays (unknowingly aware that it was her who led him into a wild goose chase) and complains she could have overdosed. After learning Toni "has no money", she cuts ties with Toni, reminding him that she is Salvatore's girl and not to hit on her.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Maria can barely walk. Get a ride
- Pick Maria up
- Take Maria to the dinner at Callahan Point
- Take Maria to Hepburn Heights
- Take Maria to her apartment
- Take Maria to Salvatore's mansion
- Regardless how close behind they might be at the end of the mission, the bikers vanish once the player reaches Salvatore's home. In the mobile version however, after mission passes, one or more bikers occasionally can still be found driving around the club. They will become neutral. (Confirmed on Android version)
- If the player resprays the car at Pay 'n' Spray while being chased by the bikers, the bikers can pass through the door while the car is being resprayed (Confirmed on the PS3).
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|