Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Palomino Creek is a small rural town appearing in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is located in the northeastern part of Red County, San Andreas. It is home to the Palomino Creek Bank (which has experienced numerous robberies), a safehouse that can be purchased for $35,000, and Hanky Panky Point, a popular destination for amorous teenage couples and voyeuristic onlookers.
The town is named after the creek that flows past it. Palomino Creek's location halfway between Los Santos and Las Venturas makes it a frequent stop for motorists travelling to either city. The fact that it is served by several major roads have no doubt led to its growth and success. The area may be based on Walnut Creek, California given that Palomino is a shade of brown similar to that of a walnut.
- Bub's Hardware
- Dick’s Sounds
- Discount Furniture
- Drive-Thru Confessions Church
- Dry Cleaning
- General Store
- Jazz Mags
- Palomino Creek Library
- Little Lady
- PayDay Loans
- Palomino Creek Bank
- Palomino Creek Diner
- Raimi Realty
- The Well Stacked Pizza Co.
- Molotov Cocktail - South-west block, on the roof of the library
- Sawn-off Shotgun - Behind the wall opposite to Jazz Mags
- Shovel - South-west block, in the Drive-Thru Confessions graveyard
- Body Armor - Between a house and a garage in the northeast part of town
- Two Oysters - On the pier in Fisher's Lagoon beach and under the bridge that leads to Montgomery
- Two Unique Stunt Jumps - On each side of the broken bridge
- Beat the Cock! starting point on Fisher's Lagoon beach
- Snacks Vending Machine in Library