The Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office is located on Paleto Boulevard in Paleto Bay. Oddly, the station has Los Santos County Sheriff units, even though at Paleto Boulevard, Paleto Bay is located in Blaine County.
There is a car park and a helipad behind the building where Ambulances and Police Cruisers (Sheriff Cruiser and LSPD Police Cruiser) spawn. Occasionally, a Park Ranger will spawn here too. If you choose to steal a Sheriff Cruiser you will usually receive a wanted level, police officers located around the rear will chase on foot
To the right of the building is a sign which reads: The Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office has successfully managed 35 days without a narcotics arrest: Good work team!"
Grand Theft Auto V
- Sheriff Cruiser - parked in the parking lot outside the station.
- Police Cruiser -(Rare) parked in the parking lot outside the station.
- Ambulance - parked in the parking lot outside the station.
- Park Ranger - occasionally parked in the parking lot outside the station.
- Sheriff Cruiser (when equipped with a wanted level, or in another Sheriff Cruiser).
- Police Riot
- A Rank-dependant helicopter sometimes spawns on the helipad.
- In the beta version of the game, it is possible that it was an accessible building. The interior could still be seen by stepping into the left or right small rectangular windows, next to the front door entrance. The room however is not solid, and if entered, the player would fall through the floor. It could however be seen with a zoomed sniper scope, or the Snapmatic camera, where the interior could be seen, albeit in a very low textured quality. This glitch has since been patched.
- The fully mapped interior can be obtained by a modification that allows entry into all interiors.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Despite the helipad that is on site, no Police Maverick spawns here.
- It's strange that there is an ambulance parked here rather than at the Fire Station just across the road. One possible theory is that paramedics have perhaps been allocated space to leave their vehicle there.