Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although no Panoramic stores or businesses appear in GTA San Andreas, it is one of the sponsors of one of the Hotring Racer stock-cars.
Like Panasonic, Panoramic manufactures general electronics, like televisions and mobile phones. Flat-screen Panoramic plasma televisions and DVD players can be found in both the Middle Park East Safehouse and Playboy X's Penthouse.
There are also mentions on the in-game internet of a Panoramic mobile phone and on electronicwritingtablet.com, a Panoramic writing tablet called the HeavyPad is mentioned, but it is said to have gone out of production.
In GTA: Chinatown Wars, the PDA used on the Nintendo DS touch-screen is made by Panoramic (though the PSP renders a Badger PDA) as is the police car Liberty City Databases. Since they produce the Tinkle Cellphone, they are likely a partner of Tinkle.
Some pedestrians in GTA V can be found carrying a reflex camera with a Panoramic strap. This is likely a reference to Lumix, Panasonic's camera brand. In addition, a Panoramic sound-system can be found on the top floor of the Tequi-la-la bar in West Vinewood.
- Oneida Avenue and Gibson Street, Hove Beach, Broker.
- Montauk Avenue and Dillon Street, Schottler, Broker
- Attica Avenue and Hollowback Street, South Bohan, Bohan
- Long John Avenue and Franklin Street, Leftwood, Alderney City
- Delaware Avenue, between Cisco Street and Oakley Street, Hove Beach, Broker (Panoramic Sumo)
- Unknown Electronic Products (SA)
- Panoramic DVD Player (IV)
- GMB1274 (videocamera) (IV)
- Panoramic Intercom (TBoGT)
- Panoramic Heavy Pad (IV)
- Panoramic Pano 360 (IV)
- Panoramic PDA (CW)
- Panoramic Programmable Sequencer V12 sound system (TBoGT, V)
- Panoramic Stereo Disc Reader (TBoGT)
- Panoramic Tinkle Cellphone (IV)
- Panoramic TV (IV)
- Panoramic reflex camera (V)
- There are SCART connectors on the rear of Panoramic's flatscreen TV and DVD player as well as RCA connectors. SCART is a common audio/visual standard in Europe whereas RCA connections are favored in North America.
- The DVD player appears to be coded for Region 2, which is correct for Western Europe but wrong for North America (where Liberty City is located), which is designated as Region 1. Also, despite using fictional companies in the GTA universe, the logos of two real-world companies appear on the rear of the Panoramic DVD player: Kodak and Microsoft, represented by the Windows logo.