Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Although no Panoramic stores or businesses appear in GTA San Andreas, it is one of the sponsors of one of the Hotring Racer stock-cars.
Grand Theft Auto IVMiddle Park East Safehouse and Playboy X's Penthouse. There are also mentions on the in-game internet of a Panoramic mobile phone and on electronicwritingtablet.com, a Panoramic writing tablet called the HeavyPad is mentioned but it is said to have gone out of production. In GTA Chinatown Wars, the PDA used on the Nintendo DS touch-screen is made by Panoramic (though the PSP renders a Badger PDA) as is the police car Liberty City Databases. In GTA IV, Panoramic offices can be found in Hatton Gardens, Algonquin; the building is easily recognisable as it has a large blue neon Panoramic logo at the top; there are also two Panoramic retail stores around Rotterdam Hill, Broker. Since they produce the Tinkle Cellphone, they are likely a partner of Tinkle.
- Unknown Electronic Products (SA)
- Panoramic TV (IV)
- Panoramic Heavy Pad (IV)
- Panoramic DVD Player (IV)
- Pano 360 (IV)
- GMB1274 (videocamera) (IV)
- Tinkle Cellphone (IV)
- PDA (CW)
- There are SCART connectors on the rear of Panoramic's flatscreen TV and DVD player as well as RCA connectors. SCART is a common audio/visual standard in Europe whereas RCA connections are favored in North America.
- The DVD player appears to be coded for Region 2, which is correct for Western Europe but wrong for North America (where Liberty City is located), which is designated as Region 1. Also, despite using fictional companies in the GTA universe, the logos of two real-world companies appear on the rear of the Panoramic DVD player: Kodak and Microsoft, represented by the Windows logo.