- Kidnapper: "I'm a king, and Bleeter is my kingdom."
- Jimmy: "Okay, umm, that's pretty sad."
- ―One of a Kidnapper talking to Jimmy during ransom.
Michael receives a call from Jimmy, but as soon as Michael answers, he realizes something is wrong. Jimmy is talking to a stranger who is mad at him for trolling on the internet. Jimmy asks if his mysterious captors are taking him up Banham Canyon in a Landstalker just to punish him.
The player can choose whether to assist Jimmy. If the player refuses this mission, Michael will have to pay $10,000 in ransom money. If the player accepts, Michael follows Jimmy's clues to the Landstalker in which Jimmy is being held, all the while listening into a conversation between Jimmy and one of the men holding him; that man is a comedy writer who Jimmy has been stalking on Bleeter. Once Michael locates the Landstalker, he damages it to the point that Jimmy's captors jump from the Landstalker and flee. Michael gets in the Landstalker and drives Jimmy to the Richman Hotel.
- Save Jimmy.
- Trash the kidnapper's car.
- Go to the car.
- Take Jimmy home.
- Jimmy De Santa - "I've learned my lesson. No more flaming people online unless it's 100% anonymously."
- While the final mission objective tells the player to drive Jimmy home, the player is directed to drop Jimmy at The Richman Hotel. As this mission becomes available after Meltdown, the reasonable assumption is that the De Santa family is hiding out at The Richman Hotel after the attack.
- Given that Michael's family is supposed to be laying low from Devin Weston's men, it's not explained how computer nerds were able to kidnap Jimmy in the first place. It's also implied (by their silence on the issue as opposed to their phone calls to Michael post-"Meltdown") that Amanda and Tracey are oblivious to this event.
- There is a glitch on this mission that makes the Landstalker invisible. First activate the mission then you call or hitch a taxi then skip and then get into the invisible car.
- If the player chooses Option B, this mission will be the last on screen appearance of Jimmy.
- Trolling is an act of deliberately harassing other people or making fun of them, which is also a major problem in multiplayer.
- Jimmy defines trolling during this mission by describing his own acts of trolling to Michael.
- After you spooked the kidnappers, picked up Jimmy and got the Take Jimmy home prompt, you still can kill any of the kidnappers running away, "failing" the mission. As soon you restart from the checkpoint, though, you'll be instructed to take Jimmy home.
- Even if you use a Stun Gun on any of the kidnappers, the game will take it as if you have killed them.
- There's a glitch at the end of the mission. There will be instructions on screen to expand the mission info, but the command has no effect, because there's no info to be expanded.