Catch a ride to the GPS destination and smash through the gate to get into the little compound. There's a security guard on the scene, but he's armed with nothing more than a pistol. Run him over.
Get into the massive crane on the water's edge and acclimate yourself to its controls. You need to position the hook directly above the arrows on the crates, turning the arrows green. At that point, you can lower the hook to grab a crate and move it to the loading zone in the main lot. Once you've moved a crate, you get out of the crane and have to inspect the crate's contents. Bash open the lock—and then hope you don't unearth something bad.
Sometimes you'll find nothing inside the crate, sometimes you'll find people that try to beat you down. Be prepared. Eventually, after checking a number of crates, you'll find one that's got Mel's van. Get inside and drive it to the GPS target. You'll get bothered by a few vans with Micro SMGs, but they're not much of a threat. Ignore them and drive to the back alley garage and the mission is complete.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the dock compound
- Dispose of the security guard
- Enter the crane
- Move the crane's hook above a shipping container
- Pick up the shipping container
- Drop the shipping container to the clear space in the dock compound
- Melanie's van is inside this shipping container. Get into the van
- Drive the van to Melanie's place
- Drive Melanie's van into the garage