Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Center is located in an otherwise undeveloped area along Marlowe Drive. The center's grounds consist of a central housing area, doctors' offices, tennis courts, and a pool. There is also a grassy area for yoga. The grounds are filled with individuals who appear to be patients. There are also numerous indications of ongoing treatment, including an art therapy area and a white board with four steps to recovery.
- Health Pack - at the west side of the main building.
- Spaceship Part - at west, under a tree and near the small fountain.
- MP5 - lying next to the southmost building, by the pool area.
- A white board located on the grounds lists the day's schedule. At 11:20 a.m., the schedule calls for 'Self Loathing' while at 6:00 p.m., the residents will engage in a 'Mass Debate', likely a pun on 'masturbate'.
- The Parsons' sign lists the center as part of 'Rehabs of America'. The 'Re' of 'Rehabs' has been designed to mimic the 'Rx' prescription symbol.