Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For the mission of the same name in GTA IV, see Payback (GTA IV).|
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the gang's hangout
- Chase the gang member back to his friends
- Take out all the gang members
- Don't let the gang leader escape
Go to the gang territory in Steinway. As Huang arrives, a gang member asks what's he doing there. Huang wants blood. The gang member will try to escape, don't waste bullets trying to kill the running goon away, he is invincible during this time. Follow him until he takes the player to his two friends nearby. Once all three goons are killed, two more will appear in a vehicle as a backup. Pay attention, the last surviving member will always try to escape in one of the nearby vehicles, try killing him before he can get in one of the cars and run away. If he manages to get a vehicle, drive after him and blow up his car. Weapons such as shotguns from the police cars, will definitely make the mission easier.
Mission Replay description
"Ling's death kinda hit me harder than my dad's - understandable - I didn't want to fuck my dad.
Anyway, Uncle Kenny got my head together and I got payback on the gang that hit his turf ... and Ling.
I hope she sleeps easy now. Which is more than I can say for me - I've gotta get laid."
|Payback (GTA CW)|
|Payback (GTA CW)|
- Huang's line "No one fucks with my family!" is said several times by Niko Bellic, notably during Uncle Vlad and Hostile Negotiation.
- The same line causes some confusion in this mission. Though Kenny sent Huang to do this task, he went mostly because of payback (hence the name of the mission) for Ling, not really to help Kenny. So when he says "No one fucks with my family!" while avenging Ling, it is a little confusing since she is not part of his family.