Peach has violet colored hair with black thigh high boots, and is one of the few strippers who can't be taken home. She has a noticeably deep voice and was voiced by a male voice actor; hinting that she is transgender.
To fill Peach's (or any other stripper's) like meter, one must get a private dance with her and flirt/touch her until the like meter is filled. Players should be aware however, that there is a guard who constantly walks around for a few seconds and comes back; if this guard sees the player touching her three times, he will be thrown out of the club (this does not apply to GTA Online). GTA Online players must use their microphone to flirt with the stripper.
During GTA Online, once her like meter is filled, the player will get her phone number and is able to invite her to his/her apartment and do lap dances for free in their place. In her lap dances, the stripper will get mad and leave the player when it looks like she's being ignored.
There is an unused, yet working phone number in the game's files that corresponds to her, meaning that the player was supposed to take her home during story mode. The same applies to the other girls who cannot normally be taken home. The number is fully functional but as no dialogue was recorded for the scenes they will be silent.
- When Peach offers another dance, her voice changes to that of one of the other strippers.
- When she is paired with another stripper, her lips sometimes move without any actual dialogue.
- Peach has a unique character model which is not shared with any other stripper at Vanilla Unicorn. The other being Infernus.
- The player's character seem totally oblivious or does not care about Peach being transgender.
- Sometimes after a lap dance, she will say "i would give you my number but they took away my phone"