Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Their products can be seen at newspaper stands all over Liberty City and in 24/7, Limited Service and Rob's Liquor stores all over San Andreas. The chips cannot be purchased in any of the games. Phat Chips are marketed as a brand of potato chip that can be eaten by anyone, even those on a diet, as their adverts claim that the chips carry no fat.
It is a parody of the real chips brand called Lay's and bears a similar logo. Both also come in unusual flavours.
- "Phat" is an obvious play on the word "fat", a possible reference to the amount of fat these chips may have.
- Malc's jacket has got a Phat Chips stamp.
- Little Jacob is seen eating a bag of Phat Chips in the beginning of a mission.
- Franklin Clinton is also eating a bag of chips as the player switch characters with him. This happens only after he acquired his mansion safehouse.
- Franklin will comment on this in multiple different ways, such as "Man, snacking and I ain't even high", "I need some damn health food in this house" and "Man, that's like six burpee's right there". This may be a reference to the lack of edible food to restore health.