Diaz is aggravated by some Streetwannabe gangsters who try to screw with him. He orders Tommy to go to Prawn Island and kill the gangsters. He wants Tommy to fly there, using the help of his associate, Lance Vance.
Tommy and Lance travel to Prawn Island via helicopter from the mansion. Once they arrive, Tommy uses the M60 to take on little groups of the gang on the roofs. Once Tommy has cleared enough of the gang, Lance drops him on the ground to retrieve the money in the building. Once entering the building, Tommy takes out any remaining hoodlums inside. He fights his way through the gang house, and eventually makes his way up to the roof where he picks up the cash. Lance then quickly shows up and takes Tommy back to the mansion
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take out the Sharks guarding the mansion
- Kill the Shark's Leader
- Go and collect the money on the roof
Post mission phone call
Colonel Juan Cortez: Tommy, it's me, Colonel Cortez. Look señor, I believe you are a man who can get things done. So please help me. You can find me at the boat.
The reward for this mission is $2,000 and the missions Sir, Yes Sir!, Two Bit Hit and The Fastest Boat are unlocked. Any unused ammunition from the M60 can be kept by the player. Furthermore, the hurricane warning for Vice City is lifted, re-opening the bridges and allowing the player to access the Mainland.
- The name of the mission is a reference to Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, which was used as a base by the North Vietnamese Army and Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. Other references to the Vietnam War include the use of the M60, a weapon equipped on the UH-1 Huey which was used during the Vietnam War.
- There is an easter egg present in this mission. When the Maverick passes under the Links Bridge, if the player looks to the rear, a SPAND-EX worker can be spotted jumping off the bridge into the water below. The camera must be pointed behind the helicopter to see this.
- The Maverick seen in the cutscene before the mission is orange-colored and has slide rear doors, similar to Police controlled Police Mavericks, but once the mission starts, the helicopter reverts to a normal, swing door, red-colored Maverick.
- While flying to Prawn Island, a Sparrow and a Sea Sparrow can be seen flying away from it. This is the only time in the game where these two helicopters are controlled by NPCs.
- For some obscure reason, the Sharks are not hostile to the player even after Sharks' Leader is killed.