Diaz is aggrieved with some Streetwannabe gangsters who are trying to defraud him. He orders Tommy to go to Prawn Island and kill them. He wants Tommy to fly there, using the help of his associate, Lance Vance.
Tommy and Lance travel to Prawn Island via helicopter from the mansion. Once they arrive, Tommy uses the M60 to kill several groups of gang members on the mansion roofs. Eventually, Lance drops him on the ground to retrieve the money in the building. Tommy enters the eastern mansion and fights his way through, killing several gang members and eventually making his way up to the roof where he collects the money. Lance reappears to collect Tommy and they fly back to Diaz's mansion.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take out the Sharks guarding the mansion
- Kill the Shark's Leader
- Go and collect the money on the roof
Post mission phone call
Colonel Juan Cortez: Tommy, it's me, Colonel Cortez. Look señor, I believe you are a man who can get things done. So please help me. You can find me at the boat.
The reward for this mission is $2,000 and the missions Sir, Yes Sir!, Two Bit Hit and The Fastest Boat are unlocked. Any remaining ammunition from the M60 can be kept by the player. Furthermore, the hurricane warning for Vice City is lifted, re-opening the bridges and allowing the player to access the Mainland.
- The name of the mission is a reference to Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, which was used as a base by the North Vietnamese Army and Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. Other references to the Vietnam War include the use of the M60, a weapon equipped on the UH-1 Huey which was used during the Vietnam War.
- When the Maverick passes under the Links Bridge, if the player looks to the rear, a SPAND-EX worker can be spotted jumping off the bridge into the water below. The camera must be pointed behind the helicopter to see this.
- The Maverick seen in the cutscene before the mission is orange-colored and has slide rear doors, similar to Police controlled Police Mavericks, but once the mission starts, the helicopter reverts to a normal, swing door, red-colored Maverick.
- While flying to Prawn Island, a Sparrow and a Sea Sparrow can be seen flying away from it. This is the only time in the game where these two helicopters are controlled by NPCs.
- For some obscure reason, the Sharks are not hostile to the player even after Sharks' Leader is killed.