The Arrow station
|Services||Upper North Pillbox, Vinewood, LSIA Terminal 4 (southwesterly), Davis (southerly)|
|Transfers||None currently - opening December 23, 2019 , Davis (easterly) - no regular service , LSIA Terminal 4 (westerly) - no regular service , Upper Pillbox - no regular service|
|Platforms||3 presumed (1 partially built)|
|Tracks||2 (presumed, both laid down)|
The site is located directly under the Penris Building in northern Downtown Los Santos. The station is far larger and more open than other stations on the transit line, although many of its features have yet to be constructed — there is only one partially built platform. Its layout also suggests the station will feature at least one side platform when completed, compared to all other stations on the line which feature island platforms, though the other side has a permanent wall with no space for another platform. Both the wall and the platform feature "Pillbox North" signs. Escalators lead up from the concourse to a small entrance hall, although there has been no access or surface entrance constructed beyond this point. The only way into the station other than along the tracks is via a tunnel to the south that allows construction workers and equipment to reach the site, or through the nearby sewer system to the north. Scaffolding and construction tools can be seen around the site, and construction worker NPCs usually appear during daylight hours.
Pillbox North station is prominently featured in The Jewel Store Job, as the crew uses the tunnels for their escape. In GTA Online, the mission Sinking Feeling for Lester Crest also takes place in the station construction site, as does a Gang Attack.
- News regarding the construction are heard on the radio as people do not want the subway underneath rich areas such as Rockford Hills. However, despite the circumstances, the Los Santos Transit still works on Pillbox North Station.
- The turnstiles being installed in the station are the same models used in GTA IV's Liberty City Subway, unlike the other stations in the LST.
- Pillbox North is the only underground station to utilize more than two platforms.
- Pillbox North is the only station under construction.
- During the daytime hours (between 12-4 P.M.) some NPCs and construction workers can be seen working on Pillbox North Station. Even if they are killed, the station will still open (like the actors in Meltdown during the mission of the same name.) During the night time, nobody is working on Pillbox North Station.
- There are just three ways to enter Pillbox North:
- 1: Get off at Burton Station or Strawberry Station and walk (to make it easier, waypoint Pillbox North and drive there (you can ditch the car anyway) - you should get there with no problem.
- 2: Go through the tunnels leading to Pillbox North (you should recognize them from the mission that you utilized them - in fact, in that mission, Franklin actually drives through the station.
- 3: Use the sewer network opposite. In some of the online missions, you'll need to use them.
|Northbound (Platform 1)||← To Davis (no regular service)
→ To LSIA (no regular service)
|TBA (Platform 2)||← To TBA
→ To TBA
|TBA (Platform 3)||← To TBA
→ To TBA