DesignThe Pinnacle is mostly based on the sixth generation Nissan Maxima. The rear resembles a 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima with the tailights influencing the 2000-2007 Ford Mondeo Sedan, while the front end and body resembles a 2003-2008 Nissan Teana . The area around the back license plate is arranged similarly to those on many older Infinitis and Mitsubishis. The car as a whole bears many similarities to the Ford Five Hundred. Instead of fog lights, the Pinnacle is equipped with daytime running lights where the lights are always on regardless of time of day similar to those of second generation Acura MDX. The name "Pinnacle" may be a play on "Maxima", as both of the names suggest an uppermost extreme.
The Pinnacle is, according to badging, powered by a 3.5L engine, which is coupled to a 5 speed gearbox in an front-engine, rear wheel drive layout. The engine pulls strongly, launching the vehicle off the line quickly to 60 mph and giving it a high top speed. Braking is adequate but not great, often requiring great distances to come to a complete halt. The suspension is firm, but due to its shallow maximum wheel angle, the Pinnacle corners very poorly even at slow speeds. The ride is very firm, and unsettled. Engine build quality is mediocre, causing the engine to fail after only a few frontal impacts; pedestrian safety is also poor with a high chance of the pedestrian being crushed. The windows are big enough for a person to fairly easily shoot the occupants. In the frontal offset, the front occupants have an estimated 40% chance of windshield ejection, which is acceptable for its class.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Can be spotted in northern Alderney
- May also spawn in BOABO, Broker and Varsity Heights, Algonquin.
- Might be spotted during office hours in Algonquin.
- The default radio stations of the Pinnacle are
- The badging on the car says "3.5Z", an obvious reference to the Nissan Maxima, since all sixth generation Maxima's feature 3.5l engines. It also references the Nissan 350Z.
- It shares the rim design as the Chavos but the Chavos' wheels are less deep compared to the Pinnacle's.