- This article is about the scooter. For the mission associated to this, see Pizza Boy (mission).
The Pizza Boy is a delivery scooter in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. For GTA San Andreas and GTA Liberty City Stories, the name of the vehicle is referred by the game as a single word, "Pizzaboy".
The Pizza Boy is a delivery scooter based on the Faggio, and, as its name suggests, is intended for pizza delivery, mainly with Well Stacked Pizza in GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas, and Joe's Pizza in Staunton in GTA Liberty City Stories. It is distinct from the Faggio only in its unique livery (red and yellow in relation to Well Stacked Pizza in GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas, and green and white in relation to Joe's Pizza in GTA: Liberty City Stories) and its top box for cargo; the GTA Liberty City Stories rendition is given a slight facelift to appear slightly more modernized (complete with a flat rear light cluster). The Pizza Boy's performance is otherwise identical to the Faggio.
Use in side missions
The Pizza Boy is adopted for use in side missions, specifically, "Pizza Boy" missions, where the player delivers pizzas to customers scattered around the pizza parlor. The mission is not available in GTA San Andreas, but courier missions with roughly the same concept as "Pizza Boy" exist.
Pizza Boys are not commonly seen on the streets, either only appearing parked in specific locations in GTA Vice City and GTA Liberty City Stories, or rarely being seen driven by Well Stacked Pizza delivery boys in GTA San Andreas; the Pizzaboy is not found parked anywhere in GTA San Andreas.
- GTA Vice City
- Outside any Well Stacked Pizza shop, Vice City.
- Spawns in the mission Road Kill, as Carl Pearson's vehicle.
- GTA San Andreas
- Rarely seen being driven by Well Stacked Pizza delivery boys all over San Andreas.
- A unique green Pizzaboy is attainable during "Ice Cold Killa". The player must destroy Jizzy B's Broadway before entering the Pleasure Dome, forcing Jizzy to flee on a stolen Pizzaboy. The player will only need to kill Jizzy without destroying the bike to obtain it.
- Rarely seen in Fort Carson, Ocean Docks and Easter Basin, even sometimes parked outside a gas-station in Spinybed, Las Venturas
- The bike will commonly spawn when the clown theme cheat is activated.
- GTA Liberty City Stories