Pizza This... is a branch of Italian-pizza restaurants scattered across cities like Liberty City and Los Santos. The Pizza This... name and logo can also be found on some Pony vans, boxes, and pizza ads. In GTA IV, only the Alderney outlet is accessible when Niko Bellic is with his friends or on a date with one of his girlfriends.
Pizza This... is suspected of occupying former Well Stacked Pizza (based on Pizza Hut) restaurants, which were presumably intended during development of GTA IV to be as interactive as Burger Shot and Cluckin' Bell, but were dropped and redressed as Pizza This outlets. Remnants of Well Stacked Pizza's planned inclusion can still be found at exteriors of any Pizza This outlet, appearing in the form of working employees dressed in Well Stack Pizza uniform. The restaurant's name is a pun on "piece of this", but pronounced with an Italian accent, which would sound like "piece a this". Seen in an advertisement, Pizza This... sells an XXL Pepperoni Pizza for $10.99.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
- The name of the restaurant is a pun on "piece of this", as in "you wanna piece of this, tough guy?".
- The logo of the business stereotypically mocks Italians who normally use hand gestures when they talk.
- In the GTA IV mission Shadow, a Pizza This box can be seen lying in Little Jacob's apartment.
- Another Pizza This box can be seen in the GTA IV mission Concrete Jungle.
- In the Club Management room in Maisonette 9 in TBoGT, there is a Pizza This box on Joni's desk.