Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Pleasure Pier is a famous amusement park located on Del Perro Pier, Los Santos, east of Vespucci Beach and northwest of Del Perro. The attractions include the romantic Ferris Whale and the terrifying Leviathan. There are also several boutiques, restaurants, and gift shops.
Pleasure Pier is based on Pacific Park, located on Santa Monica Pier. Pleasure Pier was also the original name for the pier during 1916, when Charles I.D. Looff started construction for an amusement park there.
- Ferris Whale - a rideable ferris wheel based on the Pacific Wheel at Pacific Park.
- Leviathan - a roller coaster based on the West Coaster at Pacific Park.
- Bean Machine (The Coffee Bean)
- Beefy Bill's Burger Bar
- Burger Shot
- Cherry Popper
- Chihuahua Hotdogs
- Cluckin' Bell
- Coast Cutters
- Cream Pie (Funnel Cake Factory)
- Hung Drawn & Quarters (Playland Arcade)
- Lagoon's Diner (Harbor Grill)
- Mug Shots
- Out of Towners (Bubba Gump Shrimp)
- Pearl's Seafood (MariaSol Restaurant)
- Sharkies Bites (Surf View Cafe)
- Soak & Spoke (Blazing Saddles)
- The Big Puffa Seafood (Surf Ranch Seafood)
- The Sea Word Souvenirs (Pier Gear)