This VIP Work mission features a Phantom Wedge and it will spawn at randomized places based on where the CEO is located. Once arrived, the players have to go to random locations and destroy three piles of crates placed in that location. Entering the vehicle will give the player an alert to drive to a location where the supplies are located. If the CEO has started the VIP Work at Los Santos, there will be three locations in the city where the supplies are located: Elysian Island, Fridgit Factory, and the Mile High Club in Downtown Los Santos. If started in Blaine County, there will be five locations: Palmer-Taylor Power Station , Stab City, Ortega's Trailer, Galilee, and Hookies. The Phantom Wedge in this mission is much stronger than the regular version. The player is given 15 minutes to destroy all supplies in the three locations around the map.
- If the player has quickly completed two of the three locations and wants to have the full payout of the mission, ($30,000), the player has to wait until the timer goes below five minutes and then the player shall proceed with destroying the supplies in the last location.
- At Ortega's Trailer, be cautious turning and reversing out of there as the bay of the truck can become stuck on one of the small rocks, as being stuck for a long period of time can cause the Phantom Wedge to destroy itself, thereby ending the mission.
- To compensate this problem, have an associate call in another phantom wedge to push the vehicle out of their position.
- If playing against other rival players, do not constantly damage the vehicle too much. Damaging the vehicle make it much easier to be destroyed by explosives.
- This is one of the few missions where the player can do the mission solo. The others being: Fully Loaded, Velocity, Transporter, Stockpiled and Fortified.
- If starting at the Los Santos and completing one location, the second and third locations will occasionally spawn in Blaine County. Sometimes the second location will stay in the city while the third will be in Blaine County.