|Republic of Poland
Rzeczpospolita Polska (Polish)
|Motto: Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna (God, Honour, Fatherland)|
|Anthem: Mazurek Dąbrowskiego
|-||Prime Minister||Beata Szydło|
|Establishment||1st January 1990 (as Republic of Poland)|
|-||estimate||38,485,779 (as of 2014)|
Poland is a country located in Europe, member of the European Union since 2004. It is bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine and Belarus to the east; and the Baltic Sea, Kaliningrad Oblast (a Russian enclave) and Lithuania to the north.There are some references to this country in the GTA Series, and even some characters come from there.
In GTA Series
- GTA III
- Ray Machowski could be of a Polish descent, as his last name hints.
- GTA San Andreas
- Eddie Pulaski is possibly of Polish descent, as his surname states. There are also some hints for his nationality - Big Smoke refers to him as "Tenpenny's Polish lapdog".
- GTA IV
- Certain female pedestrians mainly found around the Hove Beach area, speak in Polish.
- In Brucie Kibbutz' mission "Search and Delete", Brucie's mechanic, Lenny, insults Niko Bellic by calling him a Polack.
- Members of the Mafia and the Jewish Mob may insult Niko by saying something like: We got you now you fucking Polack!.
- Scott Guzowski's last name is from Polish origins, same as Alonso Goralski's.
- Johnny Klebitz says to Billy Grey I thought that it was a Pole or Serb after he said who killed Jason Michaels.