|Republic of Poland
Rzeczpospolita Polska (Polish)
|Motto: Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna (God, Honour, Fatherland)|
|Anthem: Mazurek Dąbrowskiego
|-||Prime Minister||Beata Szydło|
|Establishment||1st January 1990 (as Republic of Poland)|
|-||estimate||38,485,779 (as of 2014)|
Poland is a Slavic country located in Eastern Europe, member of the European Union since 2004. It is bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine and Belarus to the east; and the Baltic Sea, Kaliningrad Oblast (a Russian enclave) and Lithuania to the north-east.
Poland is occasionally mentioned in the Grand Theft Auto series, usually through characters' surnames.
In GTA Series
- GTA III
- Ray Machowski's surname is of Polish origin.
- GTA San Andreas
- Eddie Pulaski's surname is of Polish origin. He appears to be of Polish descent, as Big Smoke refers to him as "Tenpenny's Polish lapdog".
- GTA IV
- Some female pedestrians can be heard speaking Polish, mainly around Hove Beach.
- In Brucie Kibbutz' mission "Search and Delete", Brucie's mechanic, Lenny, insults Niko Bellic by calling him a Polack.
- Members of the Mafia and the Jewish Mob may insult Niko by saying something like: We got you now you fucking Polack!.
- Scott Guzowski's last name is from Polish origins, same as Alonso Goralski's.
- Sometimes on Vladivostok FM a caller called Krystyna will call the station saying "Uwielbiam tą radio stację! (I love this radio station!)" 
- The Lost and Damned
- Johnny Klebitz says I thought he was a Pole or a Serb or something when Billy Grey claims The Angels of Death killed Jason Michaels.
- The surnames of Ron Jakowski and Ralph Ostrowski are of Polish origin.
- After The San Andreas Flight School Update, a chute bag with the Polish emblem was added.
- After the Executives and Other Criminals update, one is able to buy a Yacht and select to put a Polish flag on the rear.