|Republic of Poland
Rzeczpospolita Polska (Polish)
|Motto: Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna (God, Honour, Fatherland)|
|Anthem: Mazurek Dąbrowskiego
|-||Prime Minister||Beata Szydło|
|Establishment||1st January 1990 (as Republic of Poland)|
|-||estimate||38,485,779 (as of 2014)|
Poland is a country located in Central Europe, member of the European Union since 2004. It is bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine and Belarus to the east; and the Baltic Sea, Kaliningrad Oblast (a Russian enclave) and Lithuania to the north.
Poland is occasionally mentioned in the Grand Theft Auto series, usually through characters' surnames.
In GTA Series
- GTA III
- Ray Machowski's surname is of Polish origin.
- GTA San Andreas
- Eddie Pulaski's surname is of Polish origin. He appears to be of Polish descent, as Big Smoke refers to him as "Tenpenny's Polish lapdog".
- GTA IV
- Some female pedestrians can be heard speaking Polish, mainly around Hove Beach.
- In Brucie Kibbutz' mission "Search and Delete", Brucie's mechanic, Lenny, insults Niko Bellic by calling him a Polack.
- Members of the Mafia and the Jewish Mob may insult Niko by saying something like: We got you now you fucking Polack!.
- Scott Guzowski's last name is from Polish origins, same as Alonso Goralski's.
- The Lost and Damned
- Johnny Klebitz says I thought he was a Pole or a Serb or something when Billy Grey claims The Angels of Death killed Jason Michaels.
- The surnames of Ron Jakowski and Ralph Ostrowski are of Polish origin.
- After The San Andreas Flight School Update, a chute bag with the Polish flag was added.
- After the Executives and Other Criminals update, one is able to buy a Yacht and select to put a Polish flag on the rear.