The Police Bike is a Liberty City Police Department police motorcycle that appears in The Ballad of Gay Tony and Grand Theft Auto V. The Police Bike is only available during multiplayer, as it does not appear in single player. It is based off an Electra Glide. Also, despite most bikes being able to seat two people, the Police Bike can only seat one person, which means it has the smallest passenger capacity of any vehicle in the game, besides the Forklift. In multiplayer the police are not seen riding the bike or pursuing the player in it (much like the Police Stinger and Police Buffalo). Also, the Police Bike's sirens do not cause cars to move out of the way, treating it like a regular motorcycle. Being based on a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide, it is presumably a modified version of Wintergreen much like the VCPD Wintergreen.
Being based on a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide, the bike is somewhat heavy, leaving its acceleration and top speed somewhat limited, but it can do wheelies when accelerating to its top speed. However, the handling is excellent for such a heavy bike, with its powerful brakes being another positive. The bike can also withstand more damage than any other bike in the game.
Grand Theft Auto VThe police bike returns once again to GTAV, but it hasn't changed much since TBOGT .
'The Ballad of Gay Tony'
- In front of the Hove Beach police station
- In front of the LCPD Headquarters in Lower Easton
- In the parking lot of the East Island City police station
- In the parking lot of the Leftwood police station
Grand Theft Auto V
- The default radio stations on the Police Bike are Liberty Rock Radio 97.8 and rarely LCHC.
- Oddly, the Police Bike features blue and red lights instead of the LCPD standard red and white lights, similar to the Police Stinger in that aspect.
- The Police Bike and the Police Stinger are the only two law enforcement land vehicles to feature radios. The Annihilator also has a radio.
- The Police Bike is the only available bike in Multiplayer.