|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
The Police Riot is the NOOSE transport vehicle. The design is similar to that of the GTA IV Enforcer, but comes with a square-shape hood. It has the standard Police lights, red and blue, standard wig-wag lights. The lights in the Police Riot are unique and do not appear on any other vehicle.
The Police Riot has the NOOSE seal and label next to the seal, "National Office Of Security Enforcement" as well as the word "LSPD" on its sides. This van can also hold two people on each side, like the Granger, which increases the vans capacity to eight.
Like its counterpart, the Enforcer, it has medium speed and its difficult to turn. However, it features a high resistance, bulletproof windshield and impregnable armor in the rear section.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- Spawns in roadblocks at a 4 and 5 star wanted level.
- Spawns in the police parking lot between San Andreas Avenue and Vespucci Boulevard west of South Rockford Drive, if the player has a rank of 25 or above.
- Though as its name suggests, the Police Riot only forms roadblocks. It will not deploy any NOOSE officers from the rear of the truck and only has one NOOSE driver and a passenger.
- The Police Riot is one of the strongest vehicles in the game, but like most vehicles, will falter when shot at with explosives, specifically, the Rhino's main gun or P-996 Lazer's heavy weaponry.
- Unlike other law enforcement vehicles in GTA V, the Police Riot utilizes a truck horn instead of the traditional police horn.