Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Portola Drive is a popular shopping area and tourist attraction in Los Santos and much like the rest of the neighborhood, it is known for its high-rise, expensive and celebrity-filled environment. The southern stretch of Portola Drive also includes a pedestrian-only alleyway known as Little Portola near the intersection with Eastbourne Way, based on the world famous Two Rodeo Drive. On the other hand, the northern stretch is primarily residential.
Places of Interest
- Michael's Mansion (corners of West Eclipse Boulevard and Edwood Way)
- Portola Drive Station (corners of Boulevard Del Perro and South Boulevard Del Perro)
- Rockford Hills Church (corners of Caesars Place and Boulevard Del Perro)
- Caca (through to Little Portola)
- Café Redemption (through to Little Portola)
- Croq-A-Hoop (corner of South Boulevard Del Perro)
- Gusset (corner of Eastbourne Way)
- Helga Kreppsohle
- Homme Gina (corner of Little Portola)
- Jonny Tung (corner of Carcer Way through to Little Portola)
- Judith Martoyani
- Maracas (corner of South Boulevard Del Perro)
- Perseus (corner of Dorset Drive)
- Ponsonbys (accessible interior)
- Sessanta Nove (corner of Eastbourne Way)
- Swallow (through to Little Portola)
- US Hero
- Val-de-Grâce (corner of Eastbourne Way)
- TSLC (corner of Dorset Drive)
- Winfrey Castiglione (through to Little Portola)
- Wup et Dux
- FARSHTUNKEN international
- The name is probably a reference to Gaspar de Portolà, a Spanish explorer from Catalonia that was governor of California in the 18th Century and this is corroborated by the plaque at the start of Little Portola marked with 1759.
- There is a Portola Drive in San Francisco, also named after Gaspar de Portolà.
- A Truffade Adder, based on the Bugatti Veyron, can sometimes be found parked against the sidewalk outside Sessanta Nove. If not there, simply drive around the block or so, drive back and it should be parked there. The Adder is a reference to the Bugatti Veyron Bijan Pakzad edition parked on the same spot on real-life Rodeo Drive.
- Portola Drive's horse statue, entitled Faswan (top right), is based on the statue 'Torso'. It is stated to be sculptured by Robert Cholla, a parody of the real-life statue's sculptor, Robert Graham.
- According to the Vinewood Star Tours, a lot of Vinewood movies were filmed on Portola Drive, most of them horrible ones. One of these movies was "Shoe Whore", a movie from 2005, that took the credit of reverting woman rights 50 years in history.