Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Global package courier that has created a billion dollar company out of losing people's possessions."
In GTA V, the company operates Mule fleet trucks. The Heists Update for Grand Theft Auto Online added the Boxville as another vehicle used by the company. The company has its own warehouse at the Terminal as well as a depot on Paleto Boulevard in Paleto Bay.
- The company's possible rivals are Liberty State Delivery and Alpha Mail.
- Mailmen for the company can be seen in GTA IV, but they are rare to find. They are, however, more common in GTA V.
- Its name is a reference to a male-to-female gender reassignment operation, "post op" being short for "post operation". The company's slogans, "No longer just mail" and "Your package is safe in our hands", also reference this.
- The company's logo is also a play on the phrase "axe wound", a euphemism for female genitalia. The postal box flag appears like an axe above a gash (another euphemism..), hence the "axe wound" and the "gash" - appropriate terms for the reassigned genitalia.
- In the game files of GTA V, the Post OP worker character models are called "Ups 1" and "Ups 2".