The cab looks almost identical to Mack CH613.
The acceleration is very impressive for a truck this big, along with a decent top speed which reveals to be useful in evading the cops and ramming their cars.
- Often seen at the Port of Los Santos.
- Seen on the main highways.
- Sometimes seen on the avenues of Morningwood and Richman.
- The name is a poke on the fact that the truck is able to ram smaller vehicles into walls, seriously damaging, or "pounding", them.
- The name might also be a sexual reference to "pounding" which refers to rough sexual intercourse