|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Turbocharged showdown between two teams. Pick up power-ups and grab up weapons to give your side the edge."
- ―Mission description.
Power Play is an Adversary Mode featured in Grand Theft Auto Online added as part of the Power Play Week of GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony update.
This mode is similar to a deathmatch, except that it has six power-ups available. Start, end and pickups are announced by a cybernetic voice.
The effects of these six power-ups are temporary and include:
- Beasted: Transform the player into the Beast, with special powers like invisibility, super jump, and super strength.
- Zoned: Slow down time for all players, much like Michael's special ability.
- Doped: The screen of the enemies will acquire coloured shades and a ripple visual effect.
- Raging: Increase damage of the team while taking reduced damage. Much like a weaked version of Trevor's special ability.
- Flipped: Invert all enemies camera controls.
- Dark: Hide the icons of the team from the map.
There are six Power Play missions in GTA Online, each taking place in a different location, which are as follows:
|Power Play I takes place on the USS Luxington ATT-16, Pacific Ocean.|
|Power Play II takes place by the scultpure at Vespucci Beach, Los Santos.|
|Power Play III takes place inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary in Blaine County.|
|Power Play IV takes place at Los Santos International Airport.|
|Power Play V takes place at Terminal, Port of Los Santos.|
|Power Play VI takes place at Galilee, Blaine County.|
- Power Play I on Social Club
- Power Play II on Social Club
- Power Play III on Social Club
- Power Play IV on Social Club
- Power Play V on Social Club
- Power Play VI on Social Club