- "I've fucked up. Good and proper. I worked the Algonquin nightlife for twenty years! I beat everyone! Mayors, rivals, drugs, everyone and this time I've fucked up!"
- ― Gay Tony
Tony tells Luis that he has issues with the Ancelotti Mob, namely Rocco Pelosi and his uncle Vince. Tony tells Luis they are going to the golf course in Westminster. If the player has completed Chinese Takeout then Luis will ask Tony if they are going to take a nine iron to Rocco's legs. When they get there, Rocco is trying to hit a Union Official with a golf ball, but is failing to hit him. He gives Luis the club and goes to control the caddy and Luis is told to hit the official. Once the official gives them the information, the Messinas appear and start shooting at Rocco, Tony and Luis. Once Luis has held off the attackers, the trio escape and Tony asks Luis to take him back home.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the Golden Pier golf club.
- Hit the Union official with golf balls.
- Head down to the golf cart.
- Clear the area of the Messinas.
- Get into the golf cart.
- Follow Rocco out of the golf club.
- Take Tony back to his apartment.
Complete the mission in 4:00.
Take less than 50% damage
Kill 11 enemies via headshots
Have 70% accuracy or better
Each golf ball hit the union official with no mistakes.
- Union Official (optional) - Can be killed by Luis, although it has no effect on the mission.
- Members of the Messina crime Family - killed by Luis.
- If the player has already completed Chinese Takeout, Tony will comment on "...not taking any more chances" as he shoots at the pursuing enforcers.
- When Rocco moves the Caddy, Luis will sometimes comment, "Rocco, the Sunday Driver", a reference to the Sunday Driver video included with the special edition of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- It is possible to kill the Union Official, causing him to slide down the front of the golf cart. If he is killed, when Rocco starts driving, his bonds will break and he will no longer be attached to the front of the vehicle.
- If Tony is killed, the mission fails and Rocco comments about his death, and Luis tells him to get out of his sight.
- If Rocco is killed, the mission fails, and Luis jokingly comments about his death, and Tony will say that the Ancelotti Family will come after them.
- If the player replays the mission, Rocco's clothes will change.
- The Union Official will die from any kind of damage after the Messina's attack; even punching the official is enough to kill him.
- It is possible to obtain Rocco's caged Caddy, as shown in this video. Unfortunately, this method requires the player to fail the mission, by killing Rocco and Tony.
- This mission is related to Grand Theft Auto IV mission Deconstruction for Beginners the union workers that the union official sells out are the ones Niko kills in that mission.
- Strangely, in this mission the mobster says the Columbus LibEl development is where the target would be, but in Bang Bang it's the Frankfort development.
- The Cavalcade FXTs the Messina goons show up in have unique lusters.
- The mission shares a striking similarity with the mission Home's on the Range in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.