Premium Deluxe Motorsport is a vehicle dealership located on Power Street and Adam's Apple Boulevard in Pillbox Hill, Los Santos. It is owned by Simeon Yetarian. It plays a role in the first few missions of Grand Theft Auto V and in Grand Theft Auto Online.
The garage mostly sells high-cost sports cars and tuned vehicles. Franklin and Lamar are the repo men that take high end vehicles. They got fired eventually, when Lamar steals a bike being repossessed, and when Michael orders Franklin to drive through the dealership windows after being caught repossessing Jimmy's BeeJay XL, in the mission Complications. Premium Deluxe Motorsport is located just west (on the same block) as the Ammu-Nation with range in Pillbox Hill.
Just inside the door of the Power Street entrance is a reception desk with a computer, mouse and keyboard. Behind it is a wall bearing the dealership's logo and a circular table and chairs. To the left of the desk is a glass table, leather couches, a plant and a wall-mounted plasma television.
Near a neon sign displaying the dealership's logo are two wooden shelves. On them are Motion Lotion shampoos and conditioners, U Lube It cleaners and oil additivies and folded shirts bearing vehicle brands. In the repair garage there are shelves, paint cans, toolkits (most of them with the Power Metal logo), tool boards, fire extinguishers and a health pack.
Events of GTA V
Premium Deluxe Motorsport serves as the the main hub for starting missions given by Simeon. It is first introduced to the player in the mission, Franklin and Lamar. Along with Repossession, Complications, and a random event.
After the events of the mission, Complications, Premium Deluxe Motorsport closes down, and comes under investigation for loan scams and high interest rate financing. Simeon told police that the incident (Complications) was purely an accident, and not a disgruntled customer; according to a Weazel News radio segment.
- Simeon Yetarian
- Franklin Clinton (Formerly)
- Lamar Davis (Formerly)
- Sacha Yetarian
- GTA Online Protagonist
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- All in the Game
- Ballas to the Wall
- Blow Up
- Blow Up II
- Blow Up III
- Chasers II
- El Burro Heists
- Gentry Does It
- It Takes a Thief
- Rich Men in Richman
- Rockford Roll
- Where Credit's Due
- Vehicles will no longer be available inside the showroom, nor will it be accessible after Mr. Philips.
- After the mission Complications, the "Employee of the Month" picture will be changed from Franklin to Simeon. Also, the glass panel where Michael crashed the BeeJay XL will be replaced by a wooden panel. After Mr. Philips, the glass panel is replaced, but it is unbreakable.
- After the mission Complications, the showroom will be inaccessible for the player until the mission Friend Request. However, sometimes it maybe happen of the showroom being available and Simeon not being there to start his Random Event, if this happens, complete one more mission and return to the showroom, and the random event should happen.
- During the random event where you can kill Simeon and his bodyguards, there's usually two BeeJays and a Tailgater in the showroom. While it is possible to jack the vehicles, it is impossible to take them out from the dealership, as the glass and wood panels and doors are unbreakable.
- In the office room, there is a framed business license commencing on January 1st 2005.