The Previon is a 2-door coupe that appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Acceleration and speed are decent, in line with the vehicle's size, engine, and front-wheel drive powertrain. The 4-cylinder engine moves the small chassis competently, but modestly. Handling and braking are above average, mostly due to the lack of performance. The small frame is rather weak, and tends to absorb damage poorly.
It can only be modified at TransFender.
|Colors||Car Color 1||$ 150|
|Exhausts||Large Exhaust||$ 250|
|Medium Exhaust||$ 200|
|Small Exhaust||$ 150|
|Twin Exhaust||$ 300|
|Lights||Round Fog Lamp||$ 100|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
|Roof||Roof Scoop||$ 80|
|Side Skirts||Chrome Strips||$ 500|
|Off Road Wheel||$ 1000|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
- The default radio station for the Previon is CSR 103.9.
- If the player installs any Exhaust modification, the exhausts will become shorter and visible only if looking under the car.
- If the player installs Side Skirts on the Previon, the side skirt on the right side of the car will be facing backwards.
- The car's name is very similar to the Toyota Previa. However, the design of both cars is very different, as the Toyota Previa is a minivan.
- The car was meant to reappear in Grand Theft Auto IV, but was cut from the final game.