The Previon is a 2-door coupe that appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Found on the streets of San Andreas, especially in the city of San Fierro, the Previon is modeled after a second generation Honda Prelude, even though it is more rounded and doesn't feature pop-up headlights. The sides are also similar to the B13 Nissan Sentra.
Acceleration and speed are decent, in line with the vehicle's size, engine, and front-wheel drive powertrain. The 4-cylinder engine moves the small chassis competently, but modestly. Handling and braking are above average, mostly due to the lack of performance. The small frame is rather weak, and tends to absorb damage poorly.
- It can only be modified at TransFender.
- Roof Scoop
- Side Skirt
- The Previon was meant to reappear in Grand Theft Auto IV, but was dropped before release.
- The default radio station for the Previon is CSR 103.9.
- If you install Side Skirts on the Previon, the side skirt on the right side of the car will be facing backwards.
- The Previon appears commonly in all the state of San Andreas, especially in San Fierro.