Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Principe is an Italian auto manufacturer in the HD Universe of the Grand Theft Auto series. It is based on the manufacturers Ducati and Piaggio (which includes the brands Vespa, Moto Guzzi and Aprilia).
|Image||Vehicle||Style||Based on (HD Universe)||Notes|
The Lectro in Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Lectro||Streetfighter||MV Agusta Brutale|
|Added in the Heists Update for Grand Theft Auto Online.|
The Nemesis in Grand Theft Auto V.
- "Principe" means "Prince" in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- The name is a reference to the Italian bike manufacturer Ducati, as ducati in Italian means dukedom, therefore, it keeps the reference of nobility titles as a brand.
- After GTA V's 1.06 update, the Faggio's manufacturer was changed from Pegassi to Principe.
- However, upon entry, it still reads Pegassi Faggio rather than Principe Faggio, even in the enhanced version.
- According to a book found inside some Los Santos Customs locations, the Bagger was supposed to be a Principe model.
|Albany • Annis • Benefactor • BF • Bollokan • Bravado • Brute • Buckingham • Canis • Chariot • Cheval • Classique • Coil • Declasse • Dewbauchee • Dinka • DUDE • Dundreary • Emperor • Enus • Fathom • Gallivanter • Grotti • Hijak • HVY • Imponte • Invetero • Jacksheepe • Jobuilt • Karin • Kraken • Lampadati • Liberty Chop Shop • Liberty City Cycles • Maibatsu Corporation • Mammoth • MTL • Nagasaki • Obey • Ocelot • Overflod • Pegassi • Pfister • Principe • Progen • ProLaps • Schyster • Shitzu • Speedophile • Stanley • Steel Horse • Truffade • Übermacht • Vapid • Vulcar • Weeny • Western Company • Western Motorcycle Company • Willard • Zirconium|