- "Hijack a prison transport bus in a high security convoy for use in the break out. When clear of the authorities, store it near Sandy Shores."
- — Instruction
The bus is currently moving from the prison to Paleto Bay and it is transporting an high-level prisoner, so there is a lot of security around him.
Try to take out the police vehicles with Sticky Bombs and the helicopter with an Rocket Launcher or Homing Launcher. The best way to get the bus is by killing the driver: remember to not damage the bus too much or else the mission will fail. After getting the vehicle, all crew members will receive a three star wanted level that they will need to lose to advance to the next part of the mission: avoid main roads and keep driving through the dirt to lose the stars more easily.
After losing the heat, take the bus to a scrapyard near Sandy Shores to complete the mission.
- Steal the prison bus.
- Lose the Cops.
- Deliver the prison bus to the drop off.
- If a player owns a big truck like a Bison, Guardian or Sandking with armor above 60%, they can easily stop the Prison Bus. A Granger usually spawns next to the players if they have previously failed, so the players can form a roadblock to get the bus.
- During an earpiece conversation at the end of the mission, Agent 14 says that in prison, lifers (a prisoner facing a life sentence) will conceal weapons. He makes a joke about concealed RPGs, a reference to the unrealistic way GTA protagonists can conceal huge weapons.
- The Mechanic cannot be called during the setup, as he will not answer the players' phone calls.