- "A global sportswer brand that pioneered the outsource-to-child-labor-and-sell-at-a-10000%-markup business model."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
ProLaps stores in San Andreas are accessible to the player, however they're inaccessible in GTA IV. It is based on the real-life clothing brand Reebok. The company's slogan is "Train Hard". On many billboards in San Andreas, an "S" is spray-painted in front of the 'Train' making the motto "Strain Hard".
The owner of the store in GTA San Andreas is implied to be a homosexual. This is apparently based on the comments he gives the player such as, "You're welcome anytime, honey buns" or "We have a wide range of thongs, too".
In Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the Biker gang members in a couple of missions are seen wearing t-shirts with the ProLaps logo on them and an advertising billboard for the store is in Chinatown, Portland.
In Grand Theft Auto IV, ProLaps still exists though is not interactive to the player as a store; the game's rendition of ProLaps is depicted during The Ballad of Gay Tony with an expanded product line, including fighting gloves (as seen in Momma's Boy), parachutes, and golf carts. In The Lost and Damned, ProLaps appears on a banner in the basement of the Angels of Death HQ in the mission Action/Reaction. In all three IV titles, several pedestrians can be seen wearing ski jackets manufactured by ProLaps.
In GTA V, it is one of the brands featured in Sub Urban stores.
Clothing in GTA San Andreas
|Item||Respect % +||Sex Appeal % +||Price|
|ProLaps Black T||7||10||$50|
|Black Track Pants||5||5||$120|
|Blue Track Pants||5||5||$140|
|Green Cap (Back)||1||0||$40|
|Green Cap (Side)||1||0||$40|
|Green Cap (Tilt)||1||0||$40|
|Green Cap (Up)||1||0||$40|
|Caddy||Golf Cart||Club Car Precedent||The Ballad of Gay Tony only|
|Parachute||Parachute||HD Universe only|
|Golf Club||Golf Club||HD Universe only|
- GTA San Andreas
- The name Prolaps is a play on the word prolapse, meaning "to fall out of place"; or, more specifically, to a rectal prolapse. Together with the store's motto "[S]Train Hard", the joke behind the name is thus revealed, as a rectal prolapse is commonly caused by intense/prolonged straining during defecation.
- In Playboy X's room in his safehouse, you can see a shoe box purchased in ProLaps.
- Luis' fight club tee is manufactured by ProLaps.
- The parachute in TBoGT is manufactured by ProLaps.
- Rocco Pelosi drives a ProLaps Caddy with a safety cage in Practice Swing.
- One of the Da Nang Boys members wears a Pro-Laps shirt. Similarly, one of the Ballas members is wearing a purple ProLaps shirt, on the back it has the ProLaps logo.