Welcome to GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion.
You may apply for Rollback Rights or Administrator/Bureaucrat privileges on this noticeboard. To do so, you must meet the prerequisites, and then state what position you are looking for and why you think you need the rollback and/or administrator tools.
There are currently
Please apply below if you are interested.
Patrollers are given the Rollback tool that allows users to quickly revert vandalism. They are also given Chat moderator rights that allow them to kick and ban users from the wiki's chat. In addition, unlike standard contributors, they can also move and/or rename pages.
Administrators have the power to block and ban users, protect pages, and delete pages and images, in addition to rollback, Chat moderator and move/rename rights.
Bureaucrats, in addition of the administrator tools, have the ability to promote and demote users, excluding other bureaucrats.
To qualify for rollback rights, editors must have been active for two months with no rules violations. Rollbackers must receive a 60% 'yes' percentage to be promoted. Users who apply within three months of joining will face a three month probationary period. This may also apply in situations such as activity being low, inexperience or users who were previously demoted. At the end of the three months a review will be made by Bureaucrats and Administrators to determine whether or not the user will retain their rights.
To qualify for administrator rights, editors must have been active Patrollers for four months with no rule violations. Administrators must receive a 70% 'yes' percentage to be promoted. Those applying for adminship will likely be asked questions on how they deal with certain situations. This is to see if a user has the capabilities of being an administrator.
Editors with rollback and administrator experience on other wikis are encouraged to apply, and based on the editor in question exceptions may be made to the length of time editing required for promotion.
When applying for promotion, a community vote will take place. Voting lasts 7 days, although it may be allowed to run shorter (in the case of an obvious pass/fail) or longer (in the case of a very close vote) at bureaucrat discretion. Only bureaucrats should close votes.
Application users who are caught tampering with other users' votes, such as changing a 'no' to a 'yes', will have their request closed immediately.
Please submit your requests at the top of the "Active requests" page subsection.
Requests where the voting has finished can be found at
- GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion/Archived Requests 2011-12
- GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion/Archived Requests 2013
- GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion/Jan 2014 Administrator Election
- GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion/Archived Requests 2014
- GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion/Archived Requests 2014-15
- GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion/Archived Requests Early 2015
- GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion/July 2015 Administrator Election
- GTA Wiki:Requests for Promotion/Archived Requests 2015-16
JohnnyD-the-VGNerd - Patroller
This is my second attempt of being a Patroller, considering as how some users (admins, mainly) had resigned themselves, which resulted the number to dwindle from it, and I hope I get a second chance of applying myself as a Patroller and for me to prove myself. I followed the Media Policy, mainly the images like DLC vehicles and other things I'm working on (curse you, GTA V/Online for not letting me do my job!), and among other things. I haven't been doing much images because as I have the PC version, its a little challenging to get the images to work without the constant stutters and texture pop-ins (which means that I had to set it to high priority to negate the effect) during gameplay. I understand if this might get turned down again, but I still have a lot of potential to keep the Wiki fresh and stable. I may not be able to post videos (unless if it involves test drive for cars, which I can do if I'm given this task) since you guys were able to post them ahead of time, mainly from the latest DLCs being released, but I can sure well post up images that follow the policy for it. I hope this is enough explanation to win over, even if there's no promise for it. 08:43, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - 08:59, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - Monk Talk 09:05, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 06:45, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - 07:52, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 11:18, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 11:38, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - Sam Talk 21:04, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- You've recently really improved in terms of updating information, especially with the DLCs, and your activity has been really good lately. Probation to see if you can maintain the activity, but otherwise a good candidate. Monk Talk 09:05, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
- I am of the opinion that you can certainly perform as a Patroller. Your apologetic attitude from your last request, coupled with your good activity, shows the makings of a good Staff member. However, as goes without saying, do not ever carry on "flame wars" in the future. 祝你好運。 Zhù nǐ hǎoyùn. Good luck. TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 06:45, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Definitely improved activity-wise since last time :P Mr. Ferrari (talk) 11:38, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- As per the others. Sam Talk 21:04, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- I haven't been paying enough attention to actually vote, but I do appreciate that you've worked to improve on the things that were mentioned in your last promotion request. Jeff (talk·stalk) 04:29, July 23, 2016 (UTC)
RandomGTAGamer - Patroller
Hi there. Since you guys are in need Patrollers for quite some time already and not many people are interested, I thought I'd give it a shot. It's not really my biggest dream but I can always try. I do what I can to help GTA Wikia be it small trivial edits, grammatical corrections, bigger edits, removal of stuff that could be untrue or fiction or maybe new pages. It's not often but when I see a page that's fanfiction, spam or anything else that shouldn't have a page I throw the delete template on it. I edit my user pages a lot but at the moment I'm kinda out of it. I also have had some trouble with image licensing since I either forget or realize at the last moment where I don't know how to add the license. I'm really active in many GTA stuff and such (Not online, though. That's not my gig) and have played all GTAs atleast twice (With the exception of the 2D Universe games and Advance which I haven't played). I don't know what else I have to say, really.
I don't know how to post a proper signature here with time and all, that's nice. User:RandomGTAGamer (talk) June 23, 2016
- Yes (probation) - Monk Talk 20:46, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:26, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 23:13, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Yep (probation) --Tony42898 (Talker - Blogger - Stalker)-- 08:32, June 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Yep (probation)-- 10:39, June 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - Sam Talk 13:49, June 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Your contributions are a little slack in terms of how often, however I'm willing to give you a chance as you are a great user, as is Ultimate, who also has a lack of activity on edits. I recommend probation. :) P.s four tildes (~) create a signature plus timestamp ;) Monk Talk 20:46, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks. I did four tildes but I thought it wouldn't work. Just now i realized you only see the signature after completing the edit. RandomGTAGamer (talk) 20:52, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Yep, I've seen his edits time and again during my time here. Some are good and some needs some picking-upping, such as the images uploading. Overall, I do not remember him being a nusiance to the editors and staff here and his behavior is good, so I think he'll make the position. --Tony42898 (Talker - Blogger - Stalker)-- 08:32, June 24, 2016 (UTC)
- I think we should close this RfP now.-- 11:00, June 29, 2016 (UTC)
Ultimate94ninja - Patroller
Hey guys! Ferrari recently suggested me to apply for Patroller. I've been fairly active on this wiki, and I commonly deal with multiple info fixes, cleanups in coding, templates, etc. I commonly check the recent changes, and I have enough experience as a staff member on other Wikia projects, be it rollback, administrator or bureaucrat. Patroller rights here will help me more in getting rid of vandalism and other bad/unnecessary edits with the rollback tool and keeping the wiki clean.21:35, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Not Yet - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:41, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 21:55, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - Monk Talk 22:18, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - Sam Talk 23:01, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) -- 09:34, June 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes (probation) - TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 17:47, June 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Your last 50 edits go back to February. I think you'd be able to re-apply in a month or so if you become much more active. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 21:41, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- You're extremely helpful, especially in those pesky weapon pages. You also tend to help with cleanups. I can't completely ignore what Tom has said, hence i recommend probation to see if your activity increases. :) Mr. Ferrari (talk) 21:55, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- This should work. This isn't me being desperate for staff, I genuinely think you are great for Patroller. Just try to remain active, we'll see how it goes through Probation ;) Monk Talk 22:18, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- I've noticed you around quite a lot and your edits are consistently very good. However, as Tom pointed out, activity is still a minor concern and considering Jamal was demoted for a similar lack of activity it would be unfair on him. That being said, if you can keep up your activity levels during probation I've no doubt you'll pass. Sam Talk 23:01, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Subjecting my vote to probation to see if your edits increases in this 3 month period.-- 09:34, June 9, 2016 (UTC)
- First of all, I must be honest: prior to this application to be Patroller, I had not even heard of your username. However, I am rather bad with names, and I only tend to take note of the usernames and/or real names of fellow Staff members, users I speak to often in Chat, and users who are constant troublemakers or policy violators whom I have had to issue reminders and/or warnings to, so that may be my fault. That aside, from viewing your contributions, I feel that you have been an excellent member of the GTA Wiki community, and are worthy of a Staff position. However, as other Staff have noted, you must be sure to maintain your activity if you wish to keep your position. After three months of probation, and if you live up to our expectations, you will secure yourself a permanent Staff position. TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 17:47, June 10, 2016 (UTC)
RoachTheIntelCollector - Patroller
Okay so this is a new thing for me. I was recommended by Monk to become a patroller for helping expand several pages for the recent update. I have some good sense of editing and template using from a different wiki I have experience with. I also do a quick check on recent activity to see if there's been damage done.
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 17:54, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - 17:56, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 17:57, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Sam Talk 17:58, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - 20:55, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Monk Talk 21:43, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 05:03, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
- I think you meet the credentials. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 17:54, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I've seen you editing a lot, especially today, but also a lot before today's events and you're excellent. And having a staff position would probably increase your activity :P Excellent candidate. - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 17:57, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Although I do not know RoachTheIntelCollector very well, the contributions says anything. A yes from me. -- 20:55, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Excellent helper. Especially during updates. Monk Talk 21:43, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I do not know you especially well, but I do recall your past activity and contributions, and they have been very productive. Aside from the fact that we are rather lacking in Patrollers at the present time, you are an excellent candidate, and I feel that you will fit in very well as a fellow Staff member. 祝你好運。Zhù nǐ hǎoyùn. Good luck. TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 05:03, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
That Ferrari Guy - Administrator
Hey guys. So, I thought I'd apply for the remaining Admin position. If you don't know me, I'm Guy, more commonly known as Ferrari, Monk's brother, TFG, etc. I got here back in September 2015 and was quickly promoted to patroller due to Monk's personal issue which suspended him from editing for a few months - with a patroller down I was promoted after quickly gaining a good reputation. I've watched the wiki grow for several more years before that and know quite a bit about templates, coding, etc. I'm relatively active but my activity dropped lately due to exams. With exams coming to an end in a couples of weeks, I'll soon be as active as ever.
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 09:34, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Monk Talk 09:36, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes-- 11:34, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - 12:00, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 16:54, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Sam Talk 17:58, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - 20:55, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - MattMythMaestro 21:39, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I think you have all of the credentials to make a good admin. I have no reason to vote no. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 09:34, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Brotherhood aside, you're fantastically well mannered and bring positive vibes here. I'm confident you'll make a great administrator here. Monk Talk 09:36, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Friendly and does a lot of good work on the Wiki. You'll be a great admin. 12:00, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
- I agree with all the above comments, and have little more to add other than "good luck". TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 16:54, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I know TFG as much as his brother, so I have no doubts about him. A yes from me. -- 20:55, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- TFG is like a childhood friend, he deserves this position so much, everything he has done in the last and past year has been fluential, I consider him a dear and well capable candidate, a million times a yes for me, goodluck bro! MattMythMaestro 21:41, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
WildBrick142 - Bureaucrat
So I thought I'd apply for Bureaucrat. I've been an admin for 10-11 months at this point and during this time I did various things. Most notable ones are: adding a new color version of the portable infoboxes (Lamar missions), creating a Mission Giver template for V to make adding mission givers a bit more easier, and uploading over 4000, yes, four thousand, images of GTA Online's clothing items, which still gets added up to with every update. I have also took new front & rear quarter images of all V DLC, TLAD and TBoGT vehicles (while Monk did all IV and base V vehicles). Currently I am re-doing the DLC colorings and focusing on Online Event pages such as these two examples. One of my plans is also to completely revamp V's street and house pages, stilt houses and Madrazo's house being just the beginning. I am still good with coding templates and, as said on my admin election, I have admin/bureaucrat experience so it's not going to be anything foreign to me. Since I have holidays now, I am definitely going to be a lot more active than usual.
- Yes - Sam Talk 22:08, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Monk Talk 22:27, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 22:32, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 22:34, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - 02:16, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes-- 06:26, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Bud, I could see this coming. It was either Sam or you, and you're both excellent choices. I'm so glad you chose to go for it because you've done a great deal of work here. Here's to you saying you wouldn't bother going for Patroller back in 2014 xD It'd be great to be working with you at Bcrat pal. Monk Talk 22:27, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- One of our best Admins. You've got every potential in this field. Mr. Ferrari (talk) 22:32, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Been here for years and never set a foot in the wrong direction. You have previous experience which is good and I believe you will make a fine b'crat. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 22:34, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Why not? Wild made a lot of good work over here, so it is good for him to be a b'crat. - 02:16, June 6, 2016 (UTC)
Demotion - Smashbro8
This is really the most unfortunate and sad thing I've had to do on this wiki. It comes to light that Smashbro's (Jamal) inactivity is evermore increasing, and even after several reminders, the activity is still below what even I expected. Jamal has been one of our best Bureaucrats, reining his position for many months, and holding most of his time here - several years - as a staff member of the GTA Wiki. We as a community are and always will be delighted to have him here as a staff member, as such a young yet mature guy who got on with his work, and grew up to fame on this site. It's amazing what he has done here, with 16 thousand edits, he holds one of the highest edit counts on the site in history, with only several users beating him. If it wasn't for his inactivity, I am confidently he would have evermore raised through the ranks in the edit count, with continuously more successful and memorable times. While I'm saying that that hasn't happened for a fair while, it wouldn't be fair not to mention how successful he really has been here. The amount of respect I have for him - and I'm sure many of you do - is superior to many other users on this site, because he has been like a brother, by my side, and he has always helped out with everyone on the wiki.
His prolonged inactivity has been brought up as a result of a close monitor of his edit contributions, which show that his last 50 edits span 6 months of time. Users have to accept that personal life does and should come before the internet; his time here has been excellent, but having known him and talked to him in my free time via my phone, I understand his inactivity, and it's a totally acceptable reason (why wouldn't it, I suppose). Jamal will remain a Bureaucrat if the vote goes through as unsuccessful for demotion, or will be demoted if the contrary occurs.
I must note that, Jamal, if you're reading this, I have 100% respect for you; this isn't me trying to get at you, nor is it me trying to act superior, fight you off, or anything like this. We have to be fair on the community and accept a more active bureaucrat who would be as much more useful as you once were - I totally accept your inactivity and I cannot force you to stay, but please understand I cannot force you to go either - if you believe this is wrong, you can by all means explain with reason why you think you should remain bureaucrat in order to change voters' mind. The choice is yours.
- Yes 17:06, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 17:12, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Neutral - 05:59, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Tbh, Johnny and Monk, you're right. My love for GTA has fallen off intensely, my personal life, college and work are getting in the way and I don't have time for not only this wiki but any wiki in general. I agree with my demotion and I'm sad I have to leave you guys like this. But my spot in this wiki is just holding up space and I think someone else deserves it. Close the vote if needed, I think it's time I go ahead and focus on the better. () 17:14, June 4, 2016 (UTC)Smashbro8
- In the time he was active, Jamal had been great but I'm afraid the wiki needs staff members who are active, especially ones who are at a high role such as bureaucrat. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 17:12, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
- You can't blame him for being backed against the wall from life, college and other things that prevents him from being active on GTA Wiki. If any, what choice do you have if you're a 'crat but unable to do stuff due to life weighing down on you? And I can't blame you as well, Smash. And your reason is well understood for this. 17:26, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Jamal was a user who helped a lot over here in the time I was just new. Therefore, I cannot say something about this demotion. I understand your point about your inactivity, and is also sad to see you go without saying goodbye (in case the demotion applies). For me, is complicated to give a vote. -- 05:59, June 5, 2016 (UTC)
RainingPain17 - Patroller
I am re-applying for the position of patroller after two years 'serving' as a normal user. I used to be a patroller back in Oct 2014 to Jan 2015, aftr what I resigned due to my interest in GTA fading away slowly. Regardless, I still have access to Vice City, San Andreas and V on my PC, thus with access to the game files (a lot of my uploads come straight from the game files).
I have good knowledge of both GTA and Wikia in general. I am familiar with coding, editing and interacting with other users. I am not extremely active as some are here, but I am relatively active enough and I can be contacted usually without problems. I also have good knowledge of the policies and enforcing (I did create the ImageLicense template, among others, to make warnings about the media policy clearer and more helpful), and helped page layouts through other creations (such as porting the portable infoboxes, or help with templates such as the Status template which I created following a community discussion regarding the use of symbols for characters' status). I'm also frequently involved in community discussions.
Please vote honestly. I'm open to comments and questions that can be posted/asked in the Comments section or directly on my talk page.17:08, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Sam Talk 18:05, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Monk Talk 18:39, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 00:18, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - 01:42, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 23:41, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes -- 06:09, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 10:48, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
- I feel you will do a better job this time around. I don't know if it was a case of you applying too soon after joining last time but you've become a much better editor since you were last a staff member. A yes from me. Sam Talk 18:05, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- As the one who initially suggested you reapplying, I am 10000000% supporting this, you will make a superb staff member (again). :) Monk Talk 18:39, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- I see no reason against you becoming a Patroller. You were one of the first Staff members I became aware of while here (see here), and while I never saw you working much while you actually were a Staff member, my knowledge of your past actions on this wiki leads me to believe that you were a highly contributive and helpful Staff member at the time. Welcome back. TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 00:18, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Even if I was so rude against you in the past, I guess saying Yes is something. Based on what you stated in the request and said by everyone, you will be helpful with anything here. Welcome back. -- 01:42, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- I never met you at the time of your staff position but from what I've heard from my brother both here and in real life, you were very good at keeping this place tidy. As for the lack of playing GTA, I don't think that should be a reason to not apply; you still have good knowledge of the series as well as great contributing, patrollership and leadership skills, so you're the perfect choice. :) Mr. Ferrari (talk) 23:41, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
TAlim 1994 - Administrator (re-application)
Good day, I am once again applying for the position of Administrator following my former contender's (Ricardo) decision to resign from his post. My reasons for requiring this position are the same as my last request: as I primarily enforce the Media Policy, having administrative powers will allow me to correct bad image names and/or delete images without needing to consult someone else every time. Please vote as you see fit. Thank you for your time.
- Yes - Sam Talk 09:37, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - talk • contribs 09:42, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes -- 10:23, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Monk Talk 14:00, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - 14:20, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 15:07, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 19:34, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - 22:40, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Si, si, si! --Tony42898 (Talker - Blogger - Stalker)-- 04:01, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
- I feel that with what I've seen and the advice and experience I've given him through desktop-viewing in past months has paid off and I can see him being the best Administrator we'll have. Keep going lad. Monk Talk 14:00, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- I haven't been particularly active while you were patroller. However from a quick look to your contribs, you meet the criterias and seem to be a mature editor. I feel you're good to go. 14:20, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah you're good to go. I was gonna apply for this but I'm too late. Mr. Ferrari (talk) 19:34, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Surely you will be a good admin. A Yes from me. 22:40, May 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Your work and attitude on the wiki have been very valuable for the community and staff. You get a Si x3 from me. --Tony42898 (Talker - Blogger - Stalker)-- 04:01, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
- I thank everyone who has voted for my promotion. I hope that this does not come across as overly arrogant, but I did expect to be promoted, on account of my previous request being denied solely because of Ricardo's additional experience relative to mine. Nonetheless, I appreciate the support, and I hope to live up to the expectations of my supporters. TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 05:31, May 20, 2016 (UTC)
GTAFan86 - Patroller
Hello everyone, I am GTAFan86 and I want apply for Patroller position on this wiki. I am fully active here. Chat moderating is also a part of Patroller and I am regularly available at chat. I have a good experience of being a patroller. I know how to use the tools. So, I would like to be promoted to protect the wiki from vandalism. talk • contribs 14:15, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
- No - 15:41, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
- No - Monk Talk 16:21, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
- No - 06:34, May 13, 2016 (UTC)
- No - 14:56, May 13, 2016 (UTC)
- You've just showed up on the wiki a month ago, thus you don't meet the "editors must have been active for two months with no rules violations" criteria. I understand you have the motivation for the position but I believe spending a few extra months to learn the ropes and see how to get things done - mostly, I'd like to see you dealing with users before giving you my vote - will help you. 15:41, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
- As with Rain, what he said was correct. It's way too early:
- You have 513 edits, but around 400 of these are User page edits; non-wiki productive edits.
- Having received warnings in the past month, you're not suitable for Patroller yet.
- While I do allow an extent of poor grammar (Camilo Flores is about as far as I would go), there is a mistake in almost anything you write (no offense intended), therefore you should improve to basic English to gain some rights. Monk Talk 16:21, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Just to be correct, he actually has 100 userpage edits and not 400. But he also has 100 talk page edits. To be precise, he has 239 edits out of 551 as I'm typing this in the mainspace, but I should've mentioned that only 43% of the editcount going into mainspace editing isn't really good neither. 17:18, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
- I stand corrected. However, as you've said, that is still 43% of the edits, when in reality, it should be lower than 10%. Understandably, many new-comers do edit their user pages a lot, with respect, however, users who apply for patroller in a month's time of being here should consider that they should have a huge amount of edits on main articles rather than name spaces. Monk Talk 17:21, May 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Same as Monk.-- 06:34, May 13, 2016 (UTC)
- What everyone said. It's far too early, you haven't even been a month here (3 days left to a full month). I also had to delete about 15 images you've uploaded that had another wiki's watermark on them, so I don't think you can be a patroller yet. 14:56, May 13, 2016 (UTC)