- "I'll see Love Fist burn, Love Fist ruined my life!"
- ―The Psycho.
Kent Paul and a paranoid Love Fist band informs Tommy that a psycho killer wants Love Fist dead. Tommy drives in the Love Fist limo to Rock City where Love Fist plans to have a signing in order to draw the psycho out. When Tommy arrives, the cross-dressing killer kills a security guard and blames Love Fist for ruining his life. The killer escapes in his Sentinel as Tommy pursues him. Tommy eventually "kills" the killer, completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive the limo to the singing event and try to draw the psycho out
- Get the Psycho! Don't let him escape
- The player must make sure that they keep the target in their sights, because although an arrow appears above his vehicle he does not show up on the radar, so the player will lose him if he gets too far away from Tommy's vehicle.
- The name of this mission is a reference to the 1977 Talking Heads song of the same name.
- The cross-dresser's lips do not move while speaking in the cutscene.