Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Love Fist. Your time polluting the airwaves is over. I gave you the chance to be friends. Now, I'm giving you the chance to die. Try to slow down and your limousine will explode, along with your BIG, HAIRY ARSES!"
- ―The Psycho.
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of the GTA Wiki.|
A psycho tranvestite fan has placed a bomb in the Love Fist Limo, which will go off if the Limo goes under 50 mph, meaning Tommy has to drive over that speed for 1 hour 50 minutes (1 minute 50 seconds real time) until Love Fist defuses the bomb in the limo. Throughout the mission, on the top right side of the screen, a detonation bar will appear. If you go beneath a certain speed, it will fill up. If you go above a certain speed, it will empty down. If the bar fills up completely, the limo explodes and the mission is a failure. When the bomb is defused, Tommy drives Love Fist to their gig and after a cutscene, the mission is complete. There are four paths you can take to keep driving:
1) Vice Point: The hardest way. When you start driving, make a turn to the opposite direction to which the limo is pointing, without lowering the speed too much. Keep driving through this path until you reach Prawn Island, then keep driving till you reach Vice Point, keep going along all routes you see until Love Fist defuses the bomb.
2) Downtown: Make a turn to the path in the middle, (not the one the limo points to, nor the opposite direction) and keep driving through Downtown, and a portion of Little Haiti and Little Havana until Love Fist defuses the bomb.
3) Cross Town: Drive straight through where the Limo is pointing and go through the route with less turns. As of here, it's basically the same as option 2, but you'll probably reach Viceport.
4) Airport Run: As indicated for path #3, but don't get comfortable for the straights. Traffic may unexpectedly appear and cause you to crash, causing the bomb to fill up faster. You'll need to find a place where there isn't any traffic around so that the band members will figure out faster and easier. Head to the right where it leads to the Escobar International Airport. Get to the airport runway and then keep driving as fast as you can (since there are no hard corners), but avoid getting carried away as well, let alone planes that are either about to take off or land.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive around the city while Love Fist defuses the bomb
- Drive Love Fist to the venue
The reward for completing this mission is $8,000. The Love Fist limo will also spawn outside the recording studio (except the original PS2 version).
- The mission is based on the 1994 movie Speed, where police detective Jack Traven tries to deactivate a bomb that will blow up if the bus goes less than 50 mph.
- The rain in this mission is scripted.
- This is the only time in the game that Love Fist are encountered outside of cutscenes.
- The bomb seemed to be a set of Boomshine bottles inside the limo's drink cabinet, wired to the engine that would set off if it goes to a stop or a lower speed.
- The default radio station at the start of the mission is always Emotion 98.3, and after defusing the bomb, the radio will automatically tune in to V-Rock, regardless if the radio is off or not.